Gems of War Guild Members Needed

Gems of War

Sorry Kaens I'll send you an invite. Look for it today.
I decided to try this. My invite code is : KAENS_MPH5
Originally Posted by Kaens
Invite sent. At this point, we are saving gold to at least 600k or more. Also save your gems as well. If you need more gold go to the shop within the game, gold souls tab and for 240 gems you get 75k gold.

Do not donate to the guild until notified.
I found this link on the gems of war forums page. It gives a break down of each mana color and total rewards when color is completed. Completing Blue (Gems) will net 590 gems.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/2-1...athering/12264
I found this link on the gems of war forums page. It gives a break down of each mana color and total rewards when color is completed. Completing Blue (Gems) will net 590 gems.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/2-1...athering/12264
Originally Posted by Deadinside247
Good to know, we should definitely complete that task first. So just from these, technically everyone should be able to cash in at least 630 gems (including the 40 we completed yesterday) for let's say about 185k, or 5.55 million for the entire guild.
Invite sent. At this point, we are saving gold to at least 600k or more. Also save your gems as well. If you need more gold go to the shop within the game, gold souls tab and for 240 gems you get 75k gold.

Do not donate to the guild until notified.
Originally Posted by Deadinside247
So I ground out some work last night. Seems like if you want to make coin, PvP worked best for me. I literally just started this game a few days ago, and I'm still figuring out what to do. I have I think about ~120k cash (and don't worry, I'll get my 550, now apparently 600k) but I'm not clear on the gems you are talking about. Do you mean the things that actually look like diamonds? Or do you mean those things I don't even know how to describe that I earn from doing guild tasks?

I have been spending some cash (I have to to unlock worlds and bump the kingdom up a few levels) and I've been spending ALL my souls improving my cards as I find a deck I like. I just got a badass dragon that is INSANE and I switched out to all dragon crew and I've been wrecking battles fast.
So I ground out some work last night. Seems like if you want to make coin, PvP worked best for me. I literally just started this game a few days ago, and I'm still figuring out what to do. I have I think about ~120k cash (and don't worry, I'll get my 550, now apparently 600k) but I'm not clear on the gems you are talking about. Do you mean the things that actually look like diamonds? Or do you mean those things I don't even know how to describe that I earn from doing guild tasks?

I have been spending some cash (I have to to unlock worlds and bump the kingdom up a few levels) and I've been spending ALL my souls improving my cards as I find a deck I like. I just got a badass dragon that is INSANE and I switched out to all dragon crew and I've been wrecking battles fast.
Yes the things that look like diamonds
I think we still need 1 or 2 more people to join. So if you know anyone that can donate the 600k or can jump in and earn that by end of the week, get with Deadinside to get them added to the guild.
I think we still need 1 or 2 more people to join. So if you know anyone that can donate the 600k or can jump in and earn that by end of the week, get with Deadinside to get them added to the guild.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
I earned over 100k last night in just a few hours of PvP. Seemed like a good way to go for me. I continue to commit to getting my 600k in during the week.

Now futiles, looks like that guy is barely playing.
I earned over 100k last night in just a few hours of PvP. Seemed like a good way to go for me. I continue to commit to getting my 600k in during the week.

Yes, PvP is definitely the fastest way to earn gold, other than just buying it outright in the shop with gems. I was averaging about the same, 100k/day.

This might have worked better if he wasn't sitting on over 700k for the cause already. Go after Fshguy instead, he's not helping at all.

PVP is fastest for gaining gold. Also keep in mind that as we complete the blue task, everyone gets diamonds that can be traded in for more gold. An extra 25-30k gold doesn't seem like much, but multiply by 10-15 people and it really adds up. I just cashed in 240 diamonds for 75k gold while working on the weekly event. I'm hoping to be able to get back to 240 or more as we complete the blue task so I can do it again.
Last edited 03-08-2017 at 08:12 PM by Hotdogmcgee.
This might have worked better if he wasn't sitting on over 700k for the cause already. Go after Fshguy instead, he's not helping at all.

PVP is fastest for gaining gold. Also keep in mind that as we complete the blue task, everyone gets diamonds that can be traded in for more gold. An extra 25-30k gold doesn't seem like much, but multiply by 10-15 people and it really adds up. I just cashed in 240 diamonds for 75k gold while working on the weekly event. I'm hoping to be able to get back to 240 or more as we complete the blue task so I can do it again.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Nobody really asked... But when Kaens says he spent a few hours to get 100k, I know that means like 5 hours, cause he doesn't do anything lightly... Well, except maybe Forza...
Nobody really asked... But when Kaens says he spent a few hours to get 100k, I know that means like 5 hours, cause he doesn't do anything lightly... Well, except maybe Forza...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yeah 9pm-2am. That's a few hours right?

I think I am at 900K now. Or at least really close. I was trying PvP with an all yellow team, since it got a gold bonus this week. I actually do better from maps than PvP. Getting 3-4 vaults gets me more gold and diamonds towards gold...

Maybe that's just me.
I've got the armor that gives a 100% bonus to gold, so I'm usually getting almost 5k per win in PvP (against the far right enemy). If you don't have that armor, or a team that can beat the strongest guys on the right, it would definitely be slower. I just hit Tier 1 in PvP for this week, and have a little over 700k gold now.
I've got the armor that gives a 100% bonus to gold, so I'm usually getting almost 5k per win in PvP (against the far right enemy). If you don't have that armor, or a team that can beat the strongest guys on the right, it would definitely be slower. I just hit Tier 1 in PvP for this week, and have a little over 700k gold now.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I have also found that sending video clips to lady death showing you trying to combine 4 or 5 vaults is particularly satisfying. Not much gold, but many laughs...
I have also found that sending video clips to lady death showing you trying to combine 4 or 5 vaults is particularly satisfying. Not much gold, but many laughs...
Originally Posted by futiles
YES, everyone needs to do this. He does not have the 2 vaults achievement and needs motivation. Everyone, send plenty of pics and videos to Lady Death to give him tons of motivation.
YES, everyone needs to do this. He does not have the 2 vaults achievement and needs motivation. Everyone, send plenty of pics and videos to Lady Death to give him tons of motivation.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
He can get it on July 15th if he shows up in Terre Haute.
He can get it on July 15th if he shows up in Terre Haute.
TRUE!!!

I have every achievement done, but the group one. So, when do we start?
TRUE!!!

I have every achievement done, but the group one. So, when do we start?
Originally Posted by futiles
Monday, so we have the whole week to make up for anyone slacking on their committed contribution.

Blue task first, for the gems to create more gold, then brown, then yellow, for their prizes. Red, green, and purple last, in no particular order really.
Hey guys I could really use the boost from all those prizes for completing the tasks to help with the mythic achievements. I can't reach the 600k mark this week but currently have 150K and should be able to at least double that in a couple days. If there's a spot open or if one of the regulars who doesn't care about the rewards wouldn't mind swapping out with me for part of the week that would be awesome.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account