Burgertime getting delisted

Burgertime World Tour

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

So if you want this game it will be officially taken off the market on 4-30-14 that's less than 2 weeks away, but don't rush to buy it just yet! They say there is going to be a price drop for it as well, its currently listed at $10. but the game will drop to $5 before it gets delisted. So why not download a free trail and if you like it enough, keep your eye out for the price drop.
I'm a huge fan of BurgerTime, the real one that is (just played it last week as a matter of fact, see pic), but this version is total crap.

Nice Gamecube. That shit was so much fun. I spent 70% of my time running over people with my rocket car with Bart in Simpsons: Hit and Run. It was like GTA, but with Simpsons.
Nice Gamecube. That shit was so much fun. I spent 70% of my time running over people with my rocket car with Bart in Simpsons: Hit and Run. It was like GTA, but with Simpsons.
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
Can't forget countless hours spent playing split-screen Goldeneye with buddies.. Good times, good times.
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
Thanks, got my daughter into Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion. We've been going old school which is why I have these out. Keep waiting for my RetroN5 to come out.
Can't forget countless hours spent playing split-screen Goldeneye with buddies.. Good times, good times.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Wasn't that on the N64?
Crap. It was. Dang it! Now I need to re-remember all my childhood memories to see if I am getting everything correctly. We played Crash Bandicoot on SEGA Master System, right? It's too long ago (or some other weak excuse).
i just re-played super mario world on the 64 last night i forgot how fun that was
So...back on topic here..lol... The aforementioned price drop is in effect. I actually broke down and bought this since I saw a few if my friends had also bought it and we were going to knock out the two MP achievements in it, which only one of those actually requires you to be on line the other can be done in local MP split screen. Well we found out that the servers are already acting up.

Someone host a game.. Invites OR gets one or two others in the game...launch.....everyone but the host gets kicked off line!!! I mean we got completely disconnected from live and I had to power off!! I couldn't just hit mu button and sign back in!! WTF!! We tried multiple times with different variations and got the same result, host stay the others get kicked off line and disconnected, i have never seen this happen in a game before, except maybe Red Dead Redemption right now... So we're going to try it again today and i hope that it was just an odd occurrence for that particular day. Just be aware of this if your thinking about picking this one up.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account