Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
As a note to Eric, rather than tag them all as don't know how long it would take would we have a banner similar to backwards compatible message along the lines of 'This game is an online game. You must have an active connection to unlock achievements'
There's a badge for online-only achievements, so I'd appreciate the tagging. Wink
As a note to Eric, rather than tag them all as don't know how long it would take would we have a banner similar to backwards compatible message along the lines of 'This game is an online game. You must have an active connection to unlock achievements'
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Technically, that's every XBOX One game... Maybe multiplayer online is a closer definition?
There's a badge for online-only achievements, so I'd appreciate the tagging. Wink
Originally Posted by N0RVY
Titanfall will certainly help me on that badge since I am now playing it on the One after finishing the 360 version.
Technically, that's every XBOX One game... Maybe multiplayer online is a closer definition?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
That's correct. The online-only label refers to the fact that it requires some sort of online multiplayer interaction. I didn't want that label to be confused with the way Xbox One achievements work since all of them essentially require an Internet connection even if it's in a single player or local multiplayer interaction.

I suppose that should be stated somewhere since it is different than the way that other site labels their online-only achievements. Will work on making that clearer.
Not every Titanfall achievement is "online only" You can get one achievement during training prior to getting int a match.
Status changed to 'Resolved' - I started going through and updating the Online-only label for achievements a couple days ago. This will take a great deal of time to complete considering there are thousands of games to go through, but we'll get there. Since this is an ongoing task and will be for some time, I have updated this request as Resolved.

Also, I added a section to the Help Center explaining the various achievement labels: Here it is

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account