Anyone have a guide for Legendary Dwellers?

Fallout Shelter

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Looking at you Eric... saw you completed this. No idea how I'm going to get that many. Only have 1 from a quest lunchbox.
Looking at you Eric... saw you completed this. No idea how I'm going to get that many. Only have 1 from a quest lunchbox.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
I mean, it is luck. You can quest to get lunch boxes, log in daily to get lunch boxes, or pay to get lunch boxes. And, each lunch box has a chance of getting a legendary dweller (I have 2 from about 30 lunch boxes...). There really isn't any way to guide someone. Either be extremely lucky, or spend a lot of cash.
Either be extremely lucky, or spend a lot of cash.
Originally Posted by futiles
Ok, thank you. Want sure if there was any other way to get them, such as the radio station.
Ok, thank you. Want sure if there was any other way to get them, such as the radio station.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
No, as far as I know, radio station will not bring a Legendary. I have a maxed out station, with 6 10 Charisma workers, with 6-10 luck each, and they tend to pull a dweller every cycle, and never pulled a legendary.
Just noticed this post and I’m curious... Did you ever get the 20 Legendary Dwellers?
There used to be a save file floating about the interwebs that had tons of lunchboxen and whatnot that would enable you to get the 20 legendary dwellers. I don't know where nor how to do this, just of its existence.
There used to be a save file floating about the interwebs that had tons of lunchboxen and whatnot that would enable you to get the 20 legendary dwellers. I don't know where nor how to do this, just of its existence.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Just based on the way the game works, I would assume you had to do it on the windows version of the game. Probably similar to the games that required perfect playthroughs, and people would dupe their save to a backup location, play a few levels, make another backup, and whenever they failed, swap the files...
Do you have a PC that can run Fallout Shelter? There's a method that involves messing with your system clock to generate a crap-ton of lunchboxes, which is how I managed to grind it out.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account