Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
Seeing the lovely graph on the Stats page of When youve unlocked achievements

Insomniac. Unlock XX number of Achievements between Midnight and 3AM
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
This is a great idea but would be tricky to calculate reliably since it's based on the timezone you have selected on your profile. In theory anyone could unlock XX number of achievements from 6AM-9AM (as an example) and set their timezone so its 6 hours behind their actual timezone which would cause that badge to unlock.

We would need to enforce a timezone lock based on geolocation and that's not really something I want to do.
you might want to add "Quantum Break" to the "I'm Awake" badge, as it is in the same universe as "Alan Wake" and "Control".
you might want to add "Quantum Break" to the "I'm Awake" badge, as it is in the same universe as "Alan Wake" and "Control".
Originally Posted by snake42069
I'm not as familiar with the series as a whole but I did some quick research earlier and it looks like Quantum Break is a bit disconnected from the Alan Wake series. The developer said so in an article referenced on this page:
https://quantumbreak.fandom.com/wiki/Alan_Wake

If anyone else has better knowledge on the matter, please feel free to correct me here.
Self Respect

Earn over 100,000gs without playing Avatar: The Burning Earth
Self Respect

Earn over 100,000gs without playing Avatar: The Burning Earth
Originally Posted by Arebos
Not a bad idea but considering Avatar only accounts for 1,000 of that 100,000 I don't think a badge would be warranted there.

It would also be difficult to determine eligibility as there are a bunch of other 15 minutes or less completions that should also be considered here (with more potentially on the way, complicating things). And lastly, thresholds would have to be retroactively awarded since some are over 100k (or insert X GS here) so we would have to calculate if a particular game (or set of games) were part of a gamertags first 100k (or insert X GS here) milestone and that has been proven to be difficult to do.
Not a bad idea but considering Avatar only accounts for 1,000 of that 100,000 I don't think a badge would be warranted there.

It would also be difficult to determine eligibility as there are a bunch of other 15 minutes or less completions that should also be considered here (with more potentially on the way, complicating things). And lastly, thresholds would have to be retroactively awarded since some are over 100k (or insert X GS here) so we would have to calculate if a particular game (or set of games) were part of a gamertags first 100k (or insert X GS here) milestone and that has been proven to be difficult to do.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I figured it might not be a viable addition to the badges. I just brought it up because it was actually something I have said to friends since before I joined this website and before the Xbox one even came out. It could be something about the number of games completed (doesn't matter the gamerscore amount). Maybe completed 50 games without having completed Avatar. So the website would look at the first 50 games completed and the badge would be earnable as long as 50 others games were completed first. (Number of games could be 10 or 25 instead of 50 not sure what would consider a reasonable amount to complete.)
I figured it might not be a viable addition to the badges. I just brought it up because it was actually something I have said to friends since before I joined this website and before the Xbox one even came out. It could be something about the number of games completed (doesn't matter the gamerscore amount). Maybe completed 50 games without having completed Avatar. So the website would look at the first 50 games completed and the badge would be earnable as long as 50 others games were completed first. (Number of games could be 10 or 25 instead of 50 not sure what would consider a reasonable amount to complete.)
Originally Posted by Arebos
Well, you could flip it, then: "No Self-Respect" Have 100,000K GS or more and have played Avatar TLA
Well, you could flip it, then: "No Self-Respect" Have 100,000K GS or more and have played Avatar TLA
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Seems like the Easy 1000gs for playing Avatar badge has this sort of covered in an indirect way.
Snapped

Play 5 Games in the "Matching Genre"
Pay 25 games etc....

Totally Snapped

Complete 5 games in the Matching Genre
Complete 25 games etc...
Snapped

Play 5 Games in the "Matching Genre"
Pay 25 games etc....

Totally Snapped

Complete 5 games in the Matching Genre
Complete 25 games etc...
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
Genre-based badges are on the way soon. There's a lot of calculating required here to account for game reclassification so I'm working through that bit now. Look for a bunch of them (including your suggestions) soon.
Genre-based badges are on the way soon. There's a lot of calculating required here to account for game reclassification so I'm working through that bit now. Look for a bunch of them (including your suggestions) soon.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Awesome!!!!
Hello! Everyone, my favorite game is HITMAN so my request is to complete all the achievements of Hitman I, II, III series. It's called the complete trilogy of Hitman. And also complete any game in Hello Neighbor series. Complete any game series of Tiny Troopers (Windows). NEW BADGE - Connect your Linkedin account and get 10 BP.
Last edited 06-02-2021 at 03:02 PM by EightVessel6908.
🤡 Clown Badge: Set your xbox profile to private.
Login Father's Day and get 5 BP Smile
Originally Posted by EightVessel6908
Which means we should also do a Mother's Day one, too Smile
Which means we should also do a Mother's Day one, too Smile
You 100% right Brother. I agree with YOU Smile
Completed an achievement that 100% of players have unlocked.
Complete a game with 3000g worth of achievements (or 2000g).
Complete or play a game from the Metro Redux series.
Ok, we have "Lab Rat" for playing any game in the "Kinect Fun Labs" series. How about:

"Lab Assistant": Complete any game in the Kinect Fun Labs series
"Mad Scientist": Complete 10 games in the Kinect Fun Labs series
Sorry to respond to such an ancient idea, but by the time you submitted it, completions of Kinect Fun Labs games were already impossible due to discontinued Share service, which is required for most, if not all, games from that series.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account