Xbox One Tracking - Beta Testers Needed

News & Announcements

Found 34 posts - Go to Last Post

Good news everyone! (any Futurama fans here?) We can now track Xbox One games, achievements, challenges and activities. I am hoping to fully integrate the Xbox One platform by the end of March, but I could use some help. This is a massive update that requires a bit of testing so please let me know if you are interested in helping us test this new platform.

Thanks for being awesome. Smile
Uhh, I don't know how much 'testing' you need me to do, but I've got X1 and over a dozen games. Played lots of 'apps', won challenges, etc.
I can help as well... let me know what you need.
You can test against me.

Also, I have a Xbox One ONLY account, to do some testing for 360voice, as privacy settings done in the X! do not seem to allow like they should.

I can register him here if you are running into the same issues as Fshguy and others, where you don't see some or all data for some tags.
Futurama... RIP (again) :'(

You made me cry Eric. Cry. Real tears.
You know if you need me I'm here. I have a an X1 and over half a dozen games, I need to get into so I can pop some achievements and challenges when you want...provided I'm not at work.
Would participating in this just be adding us to a tracking list or would we actively need to do something? I have an XB1 so I have no problem signing up for this.
I would love to help test it out. Just let me know what you need.
Eric count me in to help for testing as well.
I have an xbox one and have unlocked some achievements in dead rising
Got an X1 and a few games, hit me up if you still need help.
Got an X1 and a few games, hit me up if you still need help.
Originally Posted by RGC Delusion
Good question - does he need help? It's been two weeks and nothing.
I'm overwhelmed by the amount of Xbox One gamers we have here. Thanks for all the support guys. I am running behind schedule on this, so the timeline has changed a bit. I plan on starting with 5 participants and growing from there. This should be ready to test later this month. Testing will be fairly simple, I just need some help in determining whether your Xbox One games and achievements sync up with the correct data.
I have been messing around with my data using the 360voice API, so, let me know if you want me to compare stuff.
I'm overwhelmed by the amount of Xbox One gamers we have here. Thanks for all the support guys. I am running behind schedule on this, so the timeline has changed a bit. I plan on starting with 5 participants and growing from there. This should be ready to test later this month. Testing will be fairly simple, I just need some help in determining whether your Xbox One games and achievements sync up with the correct data.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Really? We are all older people (at least your actives), which generally means more disposable income. Not bragging on the blessings I have, but I've already bought four of them, 1 for me, my sister's family, my brother's family, and my son. I know everyone can't dish out the $500 to get started so historically I always keep my family up to date.
Awesome! I've been hanging out to hear this news. I cant wait to see all my Xbox One achievements, challenges and stats on here. I'm happy to help where I can in relation to testing.
Last edited 03-05-2014 at 05:21 PM by Mystik Justice.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account