Windows 10

PC

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Anybody else out there playing with the Windows 10 Beta? And no, I'm not angling for a badge, I'm not in favor of limited time, never to be obtainable again badges.

Windows 10 is looking really good. I played a couple of Win 8 games already. Based on how they're working Microsoft may not create a new platform for Win 10 games. So maybe no stacking between Win 8 and Win 10 games.

It does look like a lot of the games are in the Win 10 store, but I'm not seeing "Make it Rain" there...

BTW, I was able to install the VMWare Player and then install the Windows 10 Technical Preview inside the virtual. It was very easy. Let me know if you're curious.
NO you're in favor of "limited time I take your earned badge away from you!"

Badge stuff aside, I am looking forward very much to Windows 10 and I considered buying a new laptop or Surface for it, but thus far I've managed to not waste my money.
NO you're in favor of "limited time I take your earned badge away from you!"

Badge stuff aside, I am looking forward very much to Windows 10 and I considered buying a new laptop or Surface for it, but thus far I've managed to not waste my money.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Are you talking about Genre badges from years and years ago?
I have been meaning to download it on one of my spare laptops, but, since I will be putting it on both surfaces and both laptops when it comes out, I will end up just waiting.
I didn't even know that a beta was available. How is it working / running? Does it look visually appealing?
I didn't even know that a beta was available. How is it working / running? Does it look visually appealing?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
It works pretty well. Mostly based on what a friend's experience and he's pretty attentive to those things.

The UI is a mashup of Win 7 and Win 8... Really more like Win 7 with some Win 8 tacked on. If you have a touch device, I hear it's more Win 8 than win 7 which is what they should have done in the first place.
I figured the upcoming Win10 release was the reason there have been so few games released on WP & W8 recently.

I'm eager to test drive W10. It could be a carbon copy of Windows 95 and it'd still be a step up from W8.
I am having an issue on my Windows 10 enabled system as it is not getting connected to any external devices after doing the update. I have tried to connect my wireless printer through wifi but the printer did not get connected and showed Epson error code 031008 in return. How would I resolve that?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account