Games for windows live Batman Arkham Asylum

PC

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm probably an oddball since I'm still playing games for windows live games. For those who do not know there are two versions of arkham asylum on GFWL one is standard edition and the other is game of the year edition. Both have 47 achs for 1000 GS. They show up separate on your gamer card.

I acquired both versions recently and they both show up in my "games" category menu on windows 8.1. I suppose I just have to input the correct disc into the tray to play either version. There are also two versions of arkham asylum on the 360 so in theory one can finish this game four times.
Depending on how easy this game is I might try to do that. The copies are cheap via ebay nowadays.
I'm probably an oddball since I'm still playing games for windows live games. For those who do not know there are two versions of arkham asylum on GFWL one is standard edition and the other is game of the year edition. Both have 47 achs for 1000 GS. They show up separate on your gamer card.

I acquired both versions recently and they both show up in my "games" category menu on windows 8.1. I suppose I just have to input the correct disc into the tray to play either version. There are also two versions of arkham asylum on the 360 so in theory one can finish this game four times.
Depending on how easy this game is I might try to do that. The copies are cheap via ebay nowadays.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Japanese 360 version also stacks. I "think" that is just standard, though, not the GotY edition. So, depending on how much you like it, there are 5 stacks for it (with a JP 360 console).
Japanese 360 version also stacks. I "think" that is just standard, though, not the GotY edition. So, depending on how much you like it, there are 5 stacks for it (with a JP 360 console).
Originally Posted by futiles
Which would make sense, since there were 5 stacks for the first one as well.
Which would make sense, since there were 5 stacks for the first one as well.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Arkham Asylum is the first one, right?
Arkham Asylum is the first one, right?
You're right. Don't know what the heck I was thinking about. Brain cramp, not enough coffee.
And yes you're right about it having 5 stacks; PC, PC GOTY, 360, 360 GOTY and JP 360.
Arkham City only has 2; 360 and PC.
I don't have a JP console. I would imagine the JP version of this game would be expensive though.
5 retail stacks must be the record.
I remember there was a way to stack various "I want to be a millionaire" on WP from different languages, but I don't think it works any more.
I don't have a JP console. I would imagine the JP version of this game would be expensive though.
I remember there was a way to stack various "I want to be a millionaire" on WP from different languages, but I don't think it works any more.
Actually, I am pretty sure the disc is cheap, but, the $200-$300 for the console just to play it would be expensive...
The record is seven versions of Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! according to the forum post here.
I went through too much hell getting the Italian version Scene It and the vanilla version of Arkham Asylum PC, sellers kept sending the the GOTY version but had a pic of the regular.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account