Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

It looks like a really really really fun game, and i want it soo bad. Does anyone know when the game comes out?
as far as i know...no one does. we just have to be really patient. hopefully its still being made for consoles.
Why's that Billy... was there rumours of a portable port or what?
well the guy whose making it (forgot his name its been that long) said he was making it for all consoles (wii,360,ps3,pc) but theres been such a lack of info that im almost losing interest unless a trailer comes out that blows me away.
Losing interest... what solid facts do we have involving Spores anyway?
So it's basically Charles Darwin/Sims but on an enormous scale... Such a small amount of info, and they expect a september release?

Someone's had too much Moley to smoke...
essentially its gonna be one of those games that stays in production so long that people forget and when it comes out, dont care. i doubt it will be exactly that for spore but the mack on info on games can make people lose curiosity. we need some news at least.
Definitely, and some footage of the gameplay perhaps... Or it'll end up being one of those games the PC shippers only play that has like an update everyday and uses a system similar to steam which will make everyone hate it.

It seems to have the potential to become a command and conquer/sims hybrid... evolve... take over... let natural selection occur... may not be too bad, as long as you didnt have to get out the biology textbook too many times.
ive seen some creation gameplay footage but thats all
Oh man, I can't wait for this game. It looks so great Smile.
well later this month on the 20th theres a creature creation pack (£5) to mess around with that includes limited features. Full game, early September.
it's already been leaked for a few days now. there are rumors about action being taken against those who got it early, but i'm not so sure.
I bought the creature creator but it's not available to download for like another few days though (available on Wednsday I think)

Looking forward to it personaly.
I might get it to see what its like. for £5 cant really go wrong. the waits been long but it's finally coming....we hope.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account