On-demand syncing now available + more updates

News & Announcements

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I posted this in another thread related to sporadic issues some have experienced with the syncing process and thought I'd share this with everyone here for greater visibility.

You can now sync your games and achievements on-demand! Look for the Force Update links located in the sidebar on your profile and dashboard. Achievements can be synced manually using the Sync this Game link on game profiles you want to update. This will ensure your data is up to date in near real time in addition to the regularly scheduled automatic syncing.

With that said, there is a hourly limit to how many syncing requests you can make unless you're a Premium subscriber with unlimited requests.

Have a safe and joyous holidays everyone! Thank you all for the amazing support in 2020 - let's make 2021 our best one yet! And look for your personalized 2020 year in review by New years!

Last but not least, be sure to check out our changelog for the latest updates to the site: https://www.gamertagnation.com/aboutus.php?do=changelog
Awesome, great gift for the GTN Community. I would love to become a premium member once you include other services besides PayPal for subscription. Happy holidays to all and I hope everyone stays in good health as well. Take care everyone and as always, happy gaming!
Tried it, and it gives me a message that this feature is only available to staff members
Yeah, same here. Hopefully after the holiday break, Eric will be able to iron out the kinks.
Tried it, and it gives me a message that this feature is only available to staff members
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Whoops, thanks for letting me know. It's good to go now.
Whoops, thanks for letting me know. It's good to go now.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Yes, confirmed it works. Takes a couple minutes for the profile to update with the details, but an awesome addition.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account