Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 gets full trailer

Entertainment

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will open on June 3 and introduces Stephen Amell as Casey Jones, plus Sheamus and Gary A. Clark as Rocksteady and Bebop.

Check the trailer below

The movie also stars Megan Fox as April O'Neil and Will Arnett as Vernon Fenwick.
Awesome :-)
Megan Fox, ugh.. stupid toe thumb. I like my women a little more "full"..

Wait, didn't the last one flop pretty bad?
Oh, geesh, it pulled in $500 million worldwide... go figure....
Wait, didn't the last one flop pretty bad?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
The first one was pretty bad, but no movie EVER fails in today's world. There is a market for everything.
The first one was pretty bad, but no movie EVER fails in today's world. There is a market for everything.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
There's some pretty close ones here:
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/02...ice-bombs-2015

Pan, The Last Witch Hunter, Fantasic Four....

But, I bet most of them will do okay on video side...
There's some pretty close ones here:
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/02...ice-bombs-2015

Pan, The Last Witch Hunter, Fantasic Four....

But, I bet most of them will do okay on video side...
Yup that is what I was getting at. Might be a flop in the theater in the US, but it only takes China to make it a success. Then factor in all the other revenue streams from DVDs, Streaming, Airplane/Hotels, On Demand , PPV, Pay Cable outlets, Basic Cable stations. The cost to make crap seems to always get covered, they just are not the blockbusters studios are expecting.
Yup that is what I was getting at. Might be a flop in the theater in the US, but it only takes China to make it a success. Then factor in all the other revenue streams from DVDs, Streaming, Airplane/Hotels, On Demand , PPV, Pay Cable outlets, Basic Cable stations. The cost to make crap seems to always get covered, they just are not the blockbusters studios are expecting.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Then factor in all the marketing franchised "collectibles": Action figures, three editions of the movie, T shirts, posters and the such..
Oliver Queen!!!!
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Allegedly, the only reason he took the role was for his daughter who is a big TMNT fan and is debating if he should tell her he is in the movie or just take her to the movie and let them find out.

Can't knock a guy for being a great dad! "I starred in a Jerry Bruckheimer film for you" That's father of the year material right there.
Allegedly, the only reason he took the role was for his daughter who is a big TMNT fan and is debating if he should tell her he is in the movie or just take her to the movie and let them find out.

Can't knock a guy for being a great dad! "I starred in a Jerry Bruckheimer film for you" That's father of the year material right there.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Lets not forget, Michael Bay. It's a double whammy.
Oh, geesh, it pulled in $500 million worldwide... go figure....
That last one was complete garbage. They need yo bring back Vanilla Ice! Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account