GTN Fitness Gamer Group 2016 Challenge

General Chat

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

Keep fitness group going?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 12 (25.00%) Yes! I'm outta shape 😕

× 6 (12.50%) Nope, I'm sexy and I know it 😆

× 30 (62.50%) I am only here because it said "poll"...

• Added 12-31-2015 04:52 AM
  • 48 votes
Before I post specifics, I wanted to see how much participation I should expect. I've decided that instead of 10 or 5 week challenges, I will run a monthly challenge, and at the end of the year, certain scores, goals, and awards will be tallied. So, just a quick show of hands: who is interested?

2016 Super Fitness Challenge
Porschephiliac
B8TINGU
Preludecris
PtartTX
HomelessMessiah
MarvZmitts
Fshguy

Who else?
Marv?
Fish
Nick?

Oh yeah, this one will have tangible prizes... not just a badge and better self esteem...
Last edited 01-01-2016 at 03:55 AM by porschephiliac.
I'd like to join..... though you are going to have to refresh some of us of the parameters Wink
I am still recovering from a health issue, so I am going to pass again.
I might actually play my Kinect in the coming year... Time to turn the tide.
Count me in but as pTartTX said a refresher of the contest rules will help.
I might actually play my Kinect in the coming year... Time to turn the tide.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Hmmm.. yeah.

Yeah I'm NOT joining because I'm a bitter old man. I told you when you penalized me in the first one this was going to fall apart and to your credit you did change course. Fool me once..
Hmmm.. yeah.

Yeah I'm NOT joining because I'm a bitter old man. I told you when you penalized me in the first one this was going to fall apart and to your credit you did change course. Fool me once..
Originally Posted by Kaens
Well, penalties are gone. After careful consideration, I recognized no point in having that system. In fact, I've done away with the point system altogether. I will post the thing later tonight when I am back home. I meant to this morning, but life happened 😊

IE I finally saw Star Wars ep7...
Well, penalties are gone. After careful consideration, I recognized no point in having that system. In fact, I've done away with the point system altogether. I will post the thing later tonight when I am back home. I meant to this morning, but life happened 😊

IE I finally saw Star Wars ep7...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Good thing it has backwards compatibility...
Good thing it has backwards compatibility...
What? Am I missing something?
Is this use playing fitness games on Xbox One? If so I only have Kinect Fitness or whatever it's called that's free on Xbox One. If I connect my kinect I can save a fortune on gym fee's and lose this two stone haha!
What? Am I missing something?
Because you keep using Backwards Compatibility as an "excuse" to not get an X1...
I'm sexy and I know it and I have the pics to prove it lol.
Because you keep using Backwards Compatibility as an "excuse" to not get an X1...
Oooohhhhh... I get it. Slipped over my head at first.

Yeah, that's going to change here in a few weeks.
Serious question:

Why is it the BTW Fitness Challenge?

I have read through the thread like 6 times, and I don't get the BTW reference. By the Way Fitness Challenge?
Maybe its a typo and he meant FTW. As in 'For The Win' badge or fuck the world challenge. Smile
Serious question:

I have read through the thread like 6 times, and I don't get the BTW reference. By the Way Fitness Challenge?
Originally Posted by futiles
I think it's more of a reference to the hick ups in participation for the first three iterations.
Serious question:

Originally Posted by futiles
Thanks you for noticing that... darn autocorrect got me, however, Jeff has made an interesting point... but I'll leave it at that. That's funny.
I just tried to edit it, but I cannot. It is supposed to say GTN not btw. Maybe some awesome staffer will fix it for me, wink wink ������
Thanks you for noticing that... darn autocorrect got me, however, Jeff has made an interesting point... but I'll leave it at that. That's funny.
Well, I don't get B8TINGU's joke either. :/

Not sure how hiccups in the contest in 2015 = BTW.

But, since you said it was a typo/auto-correct, and should have been GTN, I'm good now. Thanks.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account