What retro game would you love to see redone?

Gaming Chat

Found 37 posts - Go to Last Post

So I was thinking wouldn't it be great to actually have FRIDAY THE 13th from the NES on the market place or better yet, have a completely new game redesign/update newest graphics and have it survival horror!

Two campaigns The first you play as a camp counselor and have to survive the night, but after beating the game on any difficulty you get a new campaign, one which lets you play as Jason!

I know it would need a lot of work but, it can be done.. or maybe a Movie anthology where they put levels of every horror maniac out there.. Act 1 Friday the 13th, Act 2 Halloween, Act 3 Texas Chainsaw Massacre!
I personally would like to see final fantast VII redone with today's technology
So I was thinking wouldn't it be great to actually have FRIDAY THE 13th from the NES on the market place or better yet, have a completely new game redesign/update newest graphics and have it survival horror!

Two campaigns The first you play as a camp counselor and have to survive the night, but after beating the game on any difficulty you get a new campaign, one which lets you play as Jason!

I know it would need a lot of work but, it can be done.. or maybe a Movie anthology where they put levels of every horror maniac out there.. Act 1 Friday the 13th, Act 2 Halloween, Act 3 Texas Chainsaw Massacre!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That would be awesome! I remember playing that back in the day.

I'd like to see a remake of Chrono Trigger.
legends of the dragoon on ps1 was an amazing game for its time too.
I'd love to see the original Rygar return on live or a retro disc!
The old jaguar game on the amiga system or james pond
Speaking of Jaguars, has anyone ever played the Atari Jaguar? Or that version of Aliens v. Predator?? I'd love to see that game ported over in exactly the same way to the one!!
I would Like to See HD version of the original Spyro Games and while i am at it a HD remake of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
I'd love to see the original Rygar return on live or a retro disc!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I loved this game, Stryder would be awesome to
I personally would like to see final fantast VII redone with today's technology
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
I second this. It was great then, imagine what it could be!

I would like to see Tecmo's Deception modernized.

I would like to see Tecmo's Deception modernized.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
OMG!!!! I love that game!!! I say we just start a grass roots petition right now!
Originally Posted by keoskey
Love the box! I would actually prefer the first one though..
I missed keoskey's post with that! Castlevania: SotN is my alltime fave, but all of them rank up there for me. Nice photoshop lol
does anybody remeber a game from the NES called Guardian Legend. i rember spending many months as a kid playing.
does anybody remeber a game from the NES called Guardian Legend. i rember spending many months as a kid playing.
Originally Posted by Milky Meconium
Holy crap I remember that game. I actually beat it way back when and I think Nintento Power requested people to take a picture at the end and send it into them. Can't recall if it ever got published or I'm making that up, but I remember taking a picture.
I would love to see them do Space Ace. Only because I enjoyed Dragon's Lair so much.
The vast majority of games I loved have already been redone. Some less than successfully (see Burger Time). Still, good version of Q*Bert would rule.

These are open world games I'd like to see redone, but they would be underwhelming I'm sure..

Ultima Underworld
King's Field
Wild ARMs
I only played the first Wild ARMs, but enjoyed it a ton. Earthbound would be another nice redo. I think they just released it on Wii U, but it was the original.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account