I am sooooo ready for Fallout 4 to get here

Fallout 4

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

My shelf is looking forward to its Pipboy and Controller...
^^^ haha nice
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Are you familiar with the Mystery Minis? They can be somewhat addictive. You buy a box, open it, see what you got. In my first 11 buys, I only got a single duplicate. Decided to go online, and saw that I got all but 1 of the rares at that point, and just buying the remaining 5 I needed outright would only be about $7 more than if I lucked into buying them without another duplicate. (So, 16 total buys, 1 duplicate... Yeah, my luch isn't THAT good.)

I love the Mini Nuke behind them.
It almost sounds like you care about playing the game....
Are you familiar with the Mystery Minis? They can be somewhat addictive. You buy a box, open it, see what you got. In my first 11 buys, I only got a single duplicate. Decided to go online, and saw that I got all but 1 of the rares at that point, and just buying the remaining 5 I needed outright would only be about $7 more than if I lucked into buying them without another duplicate. (So, 16 total buys, 1 duplicate... Yeah, my luch isn't THAT good.)

I love the Mini Nuke behind them.
Originally Posted by futiles
yeah I'm familiar with them, but I don't have any. I just buy the DC pop vinyls. Oh I think I have a Groot I got from lootcrate. I know what you mean though as being addictive, I like my little collection of toys.... Smile
It almost sounds like you care about playing the game....
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I always care about specific games, and I always play something, I just don't care about games in general, really.

If there is not a specific game on a specific system, I move on to the next one. Sometimes that "system" is cardboard, wood, and plastic...

I have been replaying Fallout 3 (PC) lately. It runs surprisingly well on the Surface Pro (1st gen).
yeah I'm familiar with them, but I don't have any. I just buy the DC pop vinyls. Oh I think I have a Groot I got from lootcrate. I know what you mean though as being addictive, I like my little collection of toys.... Smile
Originally Posted by Preludecris
My sister got that same loot crate and now she has a whole shelf of those vinyls. Clearly addictive.
My sister got that same loot crate and now she has a whole shelf of those vinyls. Clearly addictive.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I was at a store grabbing something completely unrelated. As we were about to check out, they were putting a box of the Fallout ones on the counter. Just came in, first day available. First person to buy one in the store. I had the remaining 14 by the weekend...
Originally Posted by Kaens
yes! I think the month prior I got the Batman pop but with Joker colors. Joker Batman
That is a nice collection of Pipboys you got there Sir.
That is a nice collection of Pipboys you got there Sir.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
Vault Boys. Pip-Boys are the device. But, thank you kindly!
Bethesda shipped my Fallout 4 controller today. YAY!

Now, just 12 more days for the game...
Vault Boys. Pip-Boys are the device. But, thank you kindly!
My bad its been a while since I played Fallout. But, you are welcome.
According to USPS, my controller arrives tomorrow. That should tide me over for another 11 days. Right?

Right?

ARGH....
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I will probably pick some up, and keep a few on the shelf behind the minis.

This does not make me any less excited for next week...

This does not make me any less excited for next week...
That's a pretty cool controller. I was at Target over the weekend but I didn't see any nuca-cola.
Wait, the controller is wireless?
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
No, it says wired on it.

@Kaens: Nuka Cola Quantum comes out same day as Fallout 4...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account