RDR killing 500 enemies

Red Dead Redemption

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Red Dead Redemption xbox360...

I know I've killed more than 500 people in this game... No achievement badge for the 500 enemies yet.. What is considered an enemy? There are so many people one could consider an enemy...
The achievements are each for killing 500 enemies with XX weapon type, not 500 overall. So 500 with a rifle, 500 with a handgun, 500 with a mounted gun. I got the 500 kills with a rifle towards the end of the main story in SP, using a rifle most of the time.
I favor the Henry.... Been playing this game which seems like forever.. I'm sure I killed over 500 with that yet no badge.. So what is considered an enemy? Bounties? People when you're wanted? Anyone who shoots at me?
I favor the Henry.... Been playing this game which seems like forever.. I'm sure I killed over 500 with that yet no badge.. So what is considered an enemy? Bounties? People when you're wanted? Anyone who shoots at me?
Originally Posted by Conry1252
That I don't know. I've really only played single player story missions so far and got the rifle achievement near the end of the story mode.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account