Assistance unlocking Echo

Tom Clancy's The Division

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I have two echo's that have glitched out on me for the achievement.

Would anyone be willing to take the time to let me join their world, if they haven't gathered the echo's so I might activate them, see if that fixes the glitch? Or spend a few minutes to create a new character for it? I would be extremely appreciative.
i just got the game and only have 2 or 3 echo's
I'll add you on Xbox Live. Do you have a time that is best for you to let me join your instance? I would appreciate it SO much!
If you don't get with Gaming Assassin I too now have the game and have yet to start it, so if you could help me, I would help you. I'm not talking about huge grinding or long hours of help, just maybe some good hints tips or run thru some basics or mission maybe on our way to an echo, whatever that is.
If you don't get with Gaming Assassin I too now have the game and have yet to start it, so if you could help me, I would help you. I'm not talking about huge grinding or long hours of help, just maybe some good hints tips or run thru some basics or mission maybe on our way to an echo, whatever that is.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Awesome, are you available Sunday, 11 December, sometime? Or after 1930 tomorrow evening? (East Coast Time)
Awesome, are you available Sunday, 11 December, sometime? Or after 1930 tomorrow evening? (East Coast Time)
Originally Posted by palmettobling
possibly shoot me a message on live.. tomorrow I pick up my daughter, so i won't be home till later, so may be Sunday? How long/hard would it take to get to one just starting out?
possibly shoot me a message on live.. tomorrow I pick up my daughter, so i won't be home till later, so may be Sunday? How long/hard would it take to get to one just starting out?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I don' t think it would be too bad. The one I'm looking for is in a relatively early area. Hour for you to get through the tutorial area, then when you get to Manhattan proper we can team up and I can drag you through some areas, get the thing, and I'd be happy to run you through some of the instances / missions as well.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account