Monthly challenge #2

Gaming Chat

Arcades Rule
Arcades rules
Last edited 10-27-2013 at 04:32 AM by Cer3bra1Asassin.
There's just a couple of days left to take on my challenge. Do you have what it takes to compete?
There's just a couple of days left to take on my challenge. Do you have what it takes to compete?
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Yep. I have a plan... I am kind of confident I can win this one.
Gamesaving is not acceptable Porsche hahahahaha. I know you wouldn't do that anyway.

Good luck to everyone taking part.
Yeah.... because that's what I am about...

Nah, I found a game that is really quick, that most of you have already played, and have been working hard at knowing all the achievements, collectables, etc... so I can be that much ahead. What gets me and what hurt me last time is the launch time. When exactly is it going to be launched? I misunderstood the last one and earned 11 or so achievements too early.
To be completely honest with you porsche I have no idea what time the leaderboard gets reset. I'm guessing that it would be Erics timezone the site is running on so after midnight Erics time you should start unlocking them. I don't know what timezone he is in though so I can't tell you exactly when that is.
Oh ok. I do know, and I will keep it a secret for that much more advantage!!!! Ha hahahahah!!! No, I'll share if anyone asks.
Just 2 days left for everyone to sign up
Only 1 day left and then it's kick off. Who will be the quickest?
@Porsche

T-minus sign up
T-minus last week
T-minus 1 day
T-minus 12 hours
T-minus lol
Arcades Rule

If i'm not too late, anyway... What timezone does it kickoff, exactly?
Arcades Rule

Originally Posted by Krazie
I'll let you know as soon as I'm done Big Grin
I'll let you know as soon as I'm done Big Grin
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Yeah I don't stand a chance at all, not even sure why I signed up for this.
Well, my 10 minute thing was a hoax, but I still can pull it off. On my last achievement....
Done! Who Wants to Be a Millionaire! Started just past midnight Eric's time. I believe I get a badge?
Arcades Rule

Originally Posted by Krazie
Oh about 3 hours ago.
Shoot if I knew THAT was your secret game.. I can name 3 games off the top of my head that are faster than that.

Edit: Hell my 7 yr old got 200+ in less than 10 mins on one of them I'm thinking of.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account