Forza Horizon 2, for what system?

Gaming Chat

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

What version of Forza Horizon 2 will you be getting?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 15 (25.42%) Xbox One

× 10 (16.95%) Xbox 360

× 15 (25.42%) Both!

× 19 (32.20%) Forza what?!?!

• Added 07-23-2014 05:25 PM
  • 59 votes
So I have become addicted to the Forza series. I am currently making my way through Horizon and 5. With the upcoming release of Horizon 2 and the announcement that the experience on the two different consoles will be different, which version will you be getting?
I get this game only on Xbox One
I usually only buy one racing game a generation, and that's usually launch title. I already have Forza 5 so I don't care about this game.
I usually only buy one racing game a generation, and that's usually launch title. I already have Forza 5 so I don't care about this game.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Yeah, but that was really an upscaled last gen game...
Yeah, but that was really an upscaled last gen game...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
And Forza Horizon 2 (launching on 360 and One) won't be?
I think I will go with One, but I want more details about the differences before committing. Also, I want to know if they will reward you for being a loyal Forza fan and if so, how? Pay attention Turn 10, if you make your games different enough I will buy them on both consoles.
I have completed all the forza games in the series and this will be no different. I will be picking up both Day 1.
I plan on getting for the one and if I enjoy it enough ill get it for the 360 later
Only for the xbox 360 because of Forza 4 and Forza Horizon 1.
Lets start our Car Club Now! I am in on XB1.
Depending on the price, both, but I would rather pick i t up on ONE first if I had too, but eventually I will have it on both.
I voted both but it depends on how long it takes to complete. I it takes to long I'll play the X1 version.
I voted both but it depends on how long it takes to complete. I it takes to long I'll play the X1 version.
Originally Posted by FAR QZ
Same I, but Xbox 🎮 1 have interesting and new features not present on Xbox 360 version of game
Both, I enjoyed Horizon 1 (and I don't really like racing games) and I read both games will be different.
Already paid off the X1 version. May grab the 360 version at a later date.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account