COMMUNITY Competition (Prize) SIGN UP...Video Game Bingo! (VINGO) RULES ARE POSTED!

Gaming Chat

Does This Competition Sound Like Fun?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 61 (81.33%) Yes, I Just Want To Know What I need To Do!

× 14 (18.67%) No, it sounds like something old people do

• Added 08-07-2014 10:17 PM
  • 75 votes
I am little late requesting a Vingo Card. Is the 1st elimantion round still going. If so I sent an email requesting a card.
I've scored 7 days in a row now, if anyone cares.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I CARE!

I've scored 7 days in a row now, if anyone cares.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Is that Challenge scoring, TA scoring or 360voice scoring?
Oh yeah, I call VINGO by the way. Wink
Originally Posted by Buckswana
You better send me a message with what row you called it on etc =) that is the only way to do it. Then I will validate it and post it as good or no good. Thanks!
You better send me a message with what row you called it on etc =) that is the only way to do it. Then I will validate it and post it as good or no good. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Sorry, done.
Sorry, done.
No worries. I just didn't want you to think you were good and all of a sudden 7 VINGO's are called and you weren't one of them lol

You are good now. I see the email and I will validate it in a bit. Thanks.
I played co-op last night with Dacoto in Charlie Murder
(3/4 co-op now)
I played co-op last night with Dacoto in Charlie Murder
(3/4 co-op now)
This raises a good question. Is this 4 at once or just a total of four?
This one is for Fshguy. I now have 80% on all Forza games including Forza 5.
This raises a good question. Is this 4 at once or just a total of four?
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Well, if it is 4 all at once, how many 5-player or more Co-Op games are there available?

If it was 3 other GTN members, than Gears or Halo or Dead Island or L4D or Shoot Many Robots or SOOOOOO many more would work. But, with 4 other members than the options are...

Titanfall? Does that count, it's sort of like a co-op, deathmatch, free-for-all, team-based, something or other.

Really, the only large format Co-Ops that I can think of are the Tom Clancy Ghost Recon games. I think they supported 16-player Co-Op.
This one is for Fshguy. I now have 80% on all Forza games including Forza 5.
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Then it sounds like you have an advantage over us on this...
Yeah, pretty much what futiles said. The wording on the co-op made it sound like 4 other people total, but it has to be a co-op mode, since playing co-op with a minimum of 4 other people (meaning at least 5 playing at once) is rare to say the least in any game. You need the other person to verify in the thread or send Zombie a screen pic or something.
Yeah, pretty much what futiles said. The wording on the co-op made it sound like 4 other people total, but it has to be a co-op mode, since playing co-op with a minimum of 4 other people (meaning at least 5 playing at once) is rare to say the least in any game. You need the other person to verify in the thread or send Zombie a screen pic or something.
I feel like Zombie already said it (in this thread) that it wasn't all at once, it's just encouraging us to play with one another.
Yeah, I just want you guys to get together with other people around the site and play. Tally up 4 and send confirmation each time =)
If you want to use this (it is already behind obviously) go ahead. I originally didn't think it would be necessary, but it was requested and we can't back date.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-206/
Thanks for the info. Its hard finding everything that has be talking about since we are up to #196
If you want to use this (it is already behind obviously) go ahead. I originally didn't think it would be necessary, but it was requested and we can't back date.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-206/
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
So you didn't take our starting scores? Seems like you could use the 360voice blog entry since the score is recorded every day as a backup.
So you didn't take our starting scores? Seems like you could use the 360voice blog entry since the score is recorded every day as a backup.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
At a different time.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I am tracking your scores from several sources. The main one being here for the "monthly" recap by date and adding from there. Plus, I trust most of you not to lie to me lol

Since the start of the comp Fshguy is at about 3045 pts...I think he is in it to win it people!!

I will most likely not do that for everyone. Sign up on the leaderboard =)
Last edited 08-18-2014 at 07:56 PM by Zombie In PJs.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account