Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

On the my stats box I have noticed it doesn't give an accurate reading. I counted the achievements gained manually during my competition and noticed that the number I had was different to what was in the my stats box. So after a recount I still had a different number to it for all competitors which leads me to believe that this is probably the case for all members on the site.
Yeah, I'm missing 145 achievements and 4 completed games. Oddly, it says I've played 461 games when TA says I have 458. Not sure which games TA isn't counting or GTN is doubling up on.
Thanks for letting me know. I am investigating both issues and will apply a fix soon.
im also am missing some completed games here it says i only have 138 n in fact i have finished 142 not sure whichs 1s im missing
I see my profile has been fixed. I hope it wasn't too much work figuring out what I was missing. Thanks for your time.
I see my profile has been fixed. I hope it wasn't too much work figuring out what I was missing. Thanks for your time.
Originally Posted by Facial La Fleur
No problem. I'm glad it's sorted out now. Let me know if you come across any other issues with your profile.
im also am missing some completed games here it says i only have 138 n in fact i have finished 142 not sure whichs 1s im missing
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Hmmm.. I'm showing 140 completed games on your profile. Let me look into this further.

Update: It looks like Microsoft Store and Xbox Live Labs were missing from your completed games list. I've updated the code so that these, and other similar games will show up as completed.
Last edited 08-16-2013 at 10:57 AM by GTN Eric.
There's still an issue with the stats box on the side not adding up correctly.
Thanks for letting me know. I've adjusted the query to reflect a more accurate representation of your achievements, gamerscore and games added to your profile. If you continue to experience issues, please let me know.
Thank you. Will keep an eye on it and let you know how it goes.
the 1k gamerscore in a week badge i earned about 1400 gamerscore this week n that badge didnt unlock
I'm not sure but I think my one unlocked at the end of the week but I can't remember to be honest.
ive also logged on 5 days in a row n didnt get that badge either
You may need to do 6 days chunky, mine seems to be 1 day behind.
just got it n ur right it counts day 6 n not day 5
The Enthusiast badges unlock at the end of the 5th, 30th and 100th day. Days start at 12am Central Time. If you're in the UK, I believe that's about 5 or 6am local time.

The Best Week Ever badges are unlocked after 7 days have passed, and they're based on the day you signed up. For instance, if you signed up on a Tuesday, your week would start that Tuesday and end the following Tuesday. This will be changed to Sunday for everyone starting tonight. I hope that will help clear the confusion.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account