Member of the Month August 2013 (chunky meconium)

Community Interviews

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Sorry for the delay in this months MotM but I didn't receive a reply from the first person but I had a volunteer step up.

Name: christian (CHUNKY MECONIUM)

What do you do for a living?

I own n operate a couple busineses 1st is a stereo tech company in which I install stereo's speakers amps n sometimes ground effects my 2nd business is a moving company in which myself and about 12 others move whole houses from state to state

What's your favourite feature on GTN?

the badges is a neat feature but i also enjoy reading the forums

Would you class yourself as a casual or professional gamer?

id say I'm a casual gamer but I do love the sound of that achievement popping who doesn't

What's your favourite game genre?

my favourite genre would to 3rd person shooters n action-adventure

Are you looking forward to any new releases?

assassin's creed 4 black flag has definetly caught my attention this fall

What would you tell people about GTN if you were trying to get them to join?

what I would say about GTN well the staff are most helpful there always right there to solve any issues you may have its also a great place to find like minded gamers that enjoy your same taste of games

Is there anything you would like added to the site?

not at the moment the site is pretty decent so far

So there you have it. If you have any questions or just want to chat with this month MotM then post below or send him a friend request. Also a big thanks to Chunky Meconium for volunteering to participate this month and a thank you to everyone else that volunteered too.
Congratulations on member of the month interview Chunky Meconium, and great interview.
Sorry for the delay in this months MotM but I didn't receive a reply from the first person but I had a volunteer step up.

Name: christian (CHUNKY MECONIUM)

Chaotikilla - What do you do for a living?

CM - I own n operate a couple busineses 1st is a stereo tech company in which I install stereo's speakers amps n sometimes ground effects my 2nd business is a moving company in which myself and about 12 others move whole houses from state to state

Chaotikilla - What's your favourite feature on GTN?

CM - the badges is a neat feature but i also enjoy reading the forums

Chaotikilla - Would you class yourself as a casual or professional gamer?

CM - id say I'm a casual gamer but I do love the sound of that achievement popping who doesn't

Chaotikilla - What's your favourite game genre?

CM - my favourite genre would to 3rd person shooters n action-adventure

Chaotikilla - Are you looking forward to any new releases?

CM - assassin's creed 4 black flag has definetly caught my attention this fall

Chaotikilla - What would you tell people about GTN if you were trying to get them to join?

CM - what I would say about GTN well the staff are most helpful there always right there to solve any issues you may have its also a great place to find like minded gamers that enjoy your same taste of games

Chaotikilla - Is there anything you would like added to the site?

CM - not at the moment the site is pretty decent so far

So there you have it. If you have any questions or just want to chat with this month MotM then post below or send him a friend request. Also a big thanks to Chunky Meconium for volunteering to participate this month and a thank you to everyone else that volunteered too.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Awesome read.

I have some thoughts on future layouts of the MoTM though. See changes to the quote on separating who is asking and answering. Makes it easier on the eyes of the reader to follow imo.

Congrats as well Chunky
Thanks for the tip. Will add that layout into future interviews
Congrats Chunky! Nice to have something like that to read on the site

And i thought you were a sales man for K.Y.? hehe
ty sith yah i usually dont say much bout my personal life but hey every1 wanted to know what i did for a living n why i have so much free time to play games everday

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account