Audiosurf

PC

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

This little game that I pick up off of steam one day for about £5 ($9.99) happens to be one of the funnest games I've ever played.

The game allows you to import your music, that being any song you have on your hard drive, and import it into the game as a sort of "Race Track" where you pick up blocks to "combo" the same colour together to get points. It doesn't sound like much, so pick up the demo here or from steam

Trust me on this one, it's the most fun you may have while we're in this period of absolutely nothing coming out, and you will come back to it if you leave, trust me no one can resist this little gem.

The game will also run on just about any computer, ever. (if it runs on the £60 computer that I bought from my brother, it must work on anything)
Last edited 06-05-2008 at 09:00 AM by The Archanist.
I've never given it a try, but I am downloading STEAM as of this very moment so I can give the demo a shot. I wish I had an extra $10.00 that's required for buying the game though.
Make sure you pick some good songs for the demo, it only gives you like 5 or something.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account