Xbox One Tracking - Beta Testers Needed

News & Announcements

Found 34 posts - Go to Last Post

Well it's almost the end of March. Any news on the Xbox One integration yet? I understand that it's a massive update. I'm just really excited about it and the suspense is killing me!
Well it's almost the end of March. Any news on the Xbox One integration yet? I understand that it's a massive update. I'm just really excited about it and the suspense is killing me!
Originally Posted by Mystik Justice
It's killing a lot of us...lol.. No news yet but that doesn't mean its still not happening, sometime Eric goes dark for a while. We certainly do appreciate your enthusiasm and interest though, thanks for your patience and understanding..
Sorry for the delay guys. I fully expect to start testing next week. I have 1 of the 3 major components of the Xbox One update ready for testing now. The other two should be ready to go by the end of the week. I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.
I've got an Xbox One, and a bunch of games as well. Willing to help out with whatever is needed Wink
I've got an Xbox One, and a bunch of games as well. Willing to help out with whatever is needed Wink
Originally Posted by Damnlag
Thanks, I appreciate that. Premium members will be the first to receive the update. Smile
I better get back on my One then... Time to start playing...wait..I have to go out of town...dang it...
Last edited 03-29-2014 at 03:49 PM by B8TINGU.
Sorry for the delay guys. I fully expect to start testing next week. I have 1 of the 3 major components of the Xbox One update ready for testing now. The other two should be ready to go by the end of the week. I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. No need for apologies, it's a massive undertaking and I'm sure everyone understands it's going to take some time to complete.

As I said before its an exciting development which I'm really looking forward to!

Can't wait!
Just to keep you guys in the know...a test was performed already games have been synched to the site and tracking in mass is going to happen. If you'd like to see the outcome of the first test, please visit my profile and check out the results. Sorry but you may have to scroll thru a page of updates as I keep fairly busy here. Thanks for all your enthusiasm, support and patience.
Just to keep you guys in the know...a test was performed already games have been synched to the site and tracking in mass is going to happen. If you'd like to see the outcome of the first test, please visit my profile and check out the results. Sorry but you may have to scroll thru a page of updates as I keep fairly busy here. Thanks for all your enthusiasm, support and patience.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I just checked out your profile.....that's awesome!

Thanks for keeping us updated with the new developments, looking forward to seeing all my Xbox One games and stats!
Thanks for all your enthusiasm, support and patience.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I wish I had some of those right now. The entire thing just turned me off, can only keep it dialed to 10 for so long. Lately I've been working on my Intellivision Collection or playing old Gamecube games with my daughter like Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin instead. Only just recently have I even turned on my newer consoles and I have to say it - it has a LOT to do with not having tracking at the sites I care about (including Xbox.com). Hell in my house we have 5 windows phones and 3 surfaces right now and I don't want to look a damn thing up in Smartglass. I'm sick of the entire thing.
I wish I had some of those right now. The entire thing just turned me off, can only keep it dialed to 10 for so long. Lately I've been working on my Intellivision Collection or playing old Gamecube games with my daughter like Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin instead. Only just recently have I even turned on my newer consoles and I have to say it - it has a LOT to do with not having tracking at the sites I care about (including Xbox.com). Hell in my house we have 5 windows phones and 3 surfaces right now and I don't want to look a damn thing up in Smartglass. I'm sick of the entire thing.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I'm glad you could vent, but sorry to hear about your frustrations. I can only think of a few sites that don't trak XOne achievements or challenges right off the top of my head, I don't think Xbox.com ever said they would track the challenges, but on your XOne you should be able to see both.

With all new things there are bound to be trial and error and growing pains, just like in games that have to release patches to fix bugs...all I can say is maybe you should take some time off, sometimes that helps, we'll be around for you when you get back. Other than that, there really isn't much that can be done. MS just isn't sharing the information as it was prior to the Ones arrival and that makes things tough, but I for one see progress and progress is always good. Eric is only one man and this is not his only job. I know you said it wasn't specifically directed toward this site, but this site is experiencing the same difficulties as others, but again, Eric wouldn't post he's close to a bug update if he didn't mean it and the proof is there. I know its hard to ask, but everyone else is doing fine and at least we have a working taking system for our 360 achievements and that was done without support from MS..so that has to say volumes in itself. Thank you though for your comments its always good to hear the good and the bad.
Last edited 03-31-2014 at 05:35 AM by B8TINGU.
Finally, Xbox one on my profile

Thanks
Finally, Xbox one on my profile

Thanks
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Sure thing. Let me know if you see anything odd with your Xbox One data as it's still a work in progress.
Sure thing. Let me know if you see anything odd with your Xbox One data as it's still a work in progress.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Scanning my Xbox achievements is stucks

Badge for this beta?
Last edited 08-30-2014 at 11:10 AM by Done.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account