Queens Wrath knowledge...

Destiny

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

So, wondering about the Queens Wrath.

Has anybody seen any boots or gauntlets from her? Know anybody that has it equipped?

I have several chest pieces and several helmets.

Side note, I think I'm going to be searching for strange coins, I have 9...
I've only gotten 2 each of helmets and gauntlets. Would be nice to know as well, since I'll just buy some boots if I can't get them from her.
I've only gotten 2 each of helmets and gauntlets. Would be nice to know as well, since I'll just buy some boots if I can't get them from her.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I see your guy equipped with Queens chest armor, you have legendary gauntlets, but not from the queen. Doesn't mean you didn't get them from the queen, just checking...
My bad, I meant 2 each of helmets and chest armor. I bought the gauntlets.
Further confirmation:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGa...fo_megathread/

Legendary Item RewardsFrownwork in progress) **It's possible to obtain TWO legendaries from one Kill Order mission

Titan - Queen's Guard Plate Pic1 Pic2.
Titan - Queen's Guard Helm Pic1
Hunter - Queen's Guard Vest Pic1
Hunter - Queen's Guard Mask Pic1
Warlock - Queen's Guard Robes Pic1
Warlock - Queen's Guard Hood PIC1 PIC2
Supremacy Sniper rifle Pic1
'Chasing Infinity' Ship Pic1
Outside of the chance of filling out the Sniper rifle slot, if you already have the chest and helm, doesn't seem like much value to go for these.
My bad, I meant 2 each of helmets and chest armor. I bought the gauntlets.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
What did you buy them from?
To my knowledge it is only Chests and Helmets that drop from here I have 4 each now.
I bought the gauntlets (and also just bought boots) from my Titan Vanguard in the tower. Only need lvl 2 for them. With the upgrades I just got I just hit lvl 27 now. Need lvl 3 to buy Legendary weapons from the Guardian outfitter though. Still don't have enough Motes of Light or Strange Coins to get anything from Xur.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account