Call of Duty Advanced Warfare campaign "longer than the last few"

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's campaign promises to be longer than those of recent series entries, according to Sledgehammer Games studio head Glen Schofield.

Source Twitter

https://twitter.com/GlenSchofield/st...62797177081856

---

Fantastic, can't wait.... :-)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's campaign promises to be longer than those of recent series entries, according to Sledgehammer Games studio head Glen Schofield.

Source Twitter

https://twitter.com/GlenSchofield/st...62797177081856

---

Fantastic, can't wait.... :-)
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
The CoD Series has been on a steady decline ever since CoD4. I hope that it finally stops here.

The movement rework seems nice and so does the addition of the new engine. Lets hope its as good as it seems...

...ghosts seemed nice too at the start though Frown
Last edited 10-28-2014 at 12:39 AM by B8TINGU.
The last COD game I bought for my self was Modern Warfare and I have had no interest ever since, I did play one of the Black Ops SP a bit. I have seen no video of this new one or read anything about it but there is something drawing me to it, I dont get it, I have no idea why but I want to check this one out for some reason....maybe the display ads at local BB and GS have subliminal messages or something...lol
The last COD game I bought for my self was Modern Warfare and I have had no interest ever since, I did play one of the Black Ops SP a bit. I have seen no video of this new one or read anything about it but there is something drawing me to it, I dont get it, I have no idea why but I want to check this one out for some reason....maybe the display ads at local BB and GS have subliminal messages or something...lol
Originally Posted by Sith Rick

You know I think it's government mind control...lol but really I don't particularly like the COD series either, especially after trying 2 & 3, but I too played the first Modern Warfare and enjoyed it until I increased the difficulties, I since then have had no interest in the series other than to bean dive, but when Ghost came out I was like HOLY CRAP that games gonna be awesome!!! I got two versions of it and I still have yet to play thru the SP or any MP.... weird... I think its mind control on different levels..
I am so glad I stop playing COD after MW3.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
Why?

:-)

Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account