Challenge Accepted Popped Again

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hi guys, the problem with the challenge badges prematurely popping has happened again.

I completed my usual challenges in State of Decay bringing my total to 47. You can have a look here to verify. Challenge Accepted III (50 Challenges) & IV (100 Challenges) badges were both awarded to me. Can I have these removed please.

Thanks
Update: I have reached 50 completed challenges. The tracker says I have 95 completed and I still have the badge for 100 completions.
bump...since the site is more lively. This was never fixed. I do have 50 challenges completed. Just need the 100 removed.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Thanks for the bump. Looking into this now.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - This is fixed now. I checked the totals for those with Challenge Accepted badges and removed them if they did not meet the criteria based on current totals.

I think this was a result of an older bug causing the system to become confused tallying challenges separately from achievements. We should be good moving forward.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - This is fixed now. I checked the totals for those with Challenge Accepted badges and removed them if they did not meet the criteria based on current totals.

I think this was a result of an older bug causing the system to become confused tallying challenges separately from achievements. We should be good moving forward.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thank you.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account