(Older?) Badges Not Unlocking

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hiya! Maybe there should be a sticky about this, but...

I was looking at my locked badges, and there are the Best Week Ever (I, II, III, IV) ones. I know I joined late, which could be the problem, but in any 7-day stretch between 9-12-2015 and 9-20-2015 I definitely earned over 5k. In the Sun-Sat calendar week 9/13-9/19, I earned 11,813. (You can check it on TA, or I can post screenshots, or whatever you like.)

Again, maybe it's because it didn't scan back that far, so I'm asking about it here. It's a general "WhY D1Dn'T MAi bADge Sc@n" question. Just curious.

Cheers!
~Sasha

PS. Without posting again, I should note that King of Kinect didn't unlock for me even though it shows 100% and I have 19 completed Kinect games (as shown under King II).
Last edited 12-31-2016 at 07:20 AM by Sashamorning.
Hiya! Maybe there should be a sticky about this, but...

I was looking at my locked badges, and there are the Best Week Ever (I, II, III, IV) ones. I know I joined late, which could be the problem, but in any 7-day stretch between 9-12-2015 and 9-20-2015 I definitely earned over 5k. In the Sun-Sat calendar week 9/13-9/19, I earned 11,813. (You can check it on TA, or I can post screenshots, or whatever you like.)

Again, maybe it's because it didn't scan back that far, so I'm asking about it here. It's a general "WhY D1Dn'T MAi bADge Sc@n" question. Just curious.

Cheers!
~Sasha

PS. Without posting again, I should note that King of Kinect didn't unlock for me even though it shows 100% and I have 19 completed Kinect games (as shown under King II).
Originally Posted by Sashamorning
Best Week Ever badges are not retro active. You must earn them after joining the site. They are tracked Sun-Sat, Central Time USA.
Futiles is absolutely correct on the Best Week Ever badge situation you have, I know it sucks. I too have had the dame problem as well as others, but earning it is not that hard and we've even had members earn Best Week Ever III after it was released. It does take a little dedication an some planning though. I'm currently in my planing stage....er well I've been in my planning stage for...well let's just say I'm still planning..lol.

As for your King of Kinect, it should be unlocked for you now. If you could check your progress bar for King of Kinect II that would be great, because I did some forced updates to your profile so I just want to make sure It's now tracking correctly. If not we'll have to get the big guns in to look at the programing.

It's not a bad idea to sticky a thread about some of these issues, I'll look into that, but ultimately I don't think we want to clutter the forums with too many stickies. We'll see.

Thanks for your post and I hope this has resolved your issues.
Maybe set up an FAQ section with some of this information rather than a bunch of stickies? If necessary, you could link to these threads for references.
Maybe set up an FAQ section with some of this information rather than a bunch of stickies? If necessary, you could link to these threads for references.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
This is a great idea. Something like "What to Expect since you're new to badges" or...?
This is a great idea. Something like "What to Expect since you're new to badges" or...?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
"What to Expect When You're Expecting... Badges" Lol
The Badge Team is on it.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Too bad there isn't an official badge team.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Nothing gets by you
Originally Posted by Dvader83
What he did there, you missed it.
Makes sense. Thanks for the responses!

Now I just have to find enough points to get together a 15k week in stuff I don't already have. Grrr.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account