Achievement Fest 2018

General Chat

Is there anything people want to request now?

Anything. Not saying it will happen, but, this is your chance.

T-Shirt colors or ideas.
Achievements to boost.
Games to play.
Any tabletop games desired.
How many Switches do I need to bring, and how many copies of Minecraft Switch need to be on it?

I leave for a 1 week Alaskan cruise a week from today, and come back with about 15 days between that and AF2018.

Get your requests in now.
Also, now is the time to look over the seating chart at www.achievementfest.com/seating

Is your gamertag spelled correctly, does it have the proper shirt size for you, are the options you want correct?

Let me know.
I have some Burnout Paradise boosting left to do.
"quick" games I'm looking to play:
All the NEOGEO games
Black The Fall
Steins;Gate 0
Her Majesty’s Spiffing
Late Shift
Blackwood Crossing
Quatros Origins
Anode
Firewatch
The Little Acre
Mr. Pumpkin Adventure
Energy Cycle
The Park
Giana Sisters: Dream Runners
¾ Home
The Fall
Fragments of Him
Dear Esther
Rememoried
Paladin

MP boosting:
Red Dead Redemption - Various
Destiny 2 - Trials of the Nine
Are You Smarter Than a 45 Supporter 5th Grader - various
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - Various
Brutal Legend - Bullshit unit specific MP achievements
Splinter Cell: Conviction (GWG for second half of July!)
Fable Heroes
Last edited 06-28-2018 at 03:37 PM by Dacoto.
I can't say enough about the sound track for Fragments of Him...

If you haven't played What Remains of Edith Finch, you should...
"quick" games I'm looking to play:
All the NEOGEO games
Black The Fall
Steins;Gate 0
Her Majesty’s Spiffing
Late Shift
Blackwood Crossing
Quatros Origins
Anode
Firewatch
The Little Acre
Mr. Pumpkin Adventure
Energy Cycle
The Park
¾ Home
The Fall
Fragments of Him
Dear Esther
Rememoried
Paladin

MP boosting:
Red Dead Redemption - Various
Destiny 2 - Trials of the Nine
Are You Smarter Than a 45 Supporter 5th Grader - various
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - Various
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I have the majority of the quick games on the list, so I'll make sure have them for you. Also, very interested on the Destiny 2 - Trials of the Nine if it does get boosted.
I have the majority of the quick games on the list, so I'll make sure have them for you. Also, very interested on the Destiny 2 - Trials of the Nine if it does get boosted.
Originally Posted by Giant Hunger
Sweet. Maybe I'll spend time on your console playing games for myself instead of everyone else! Also, there's like 4-6 people that need Trials, from what I can remember. So I'm sure we can hopefully get a group or two together. Maybe even get matched up!
Originally Posted by Giant Hunger
I also have a good chunk of dacotos list. I know hungers console is going to be busy so mine is there as a resource as well.
Anything multiplayer in Red Dead
I think I have every single game on Dacoto's list (well not ALL NEOGEO games...)
Giant Hunger has several games I want to play, but I think Mondo and Mango may have them as well.
Only have 3 achievements left in Burnout Paradise (all online)
I have been saving a few easy ones to play at AF that I already purchased

I've been holding off on buying a bunch of games because I know people will have them at AF.

Oh, and I will finally be able to get some pTart help for that Charlie Murder game I suck at...
Is there anything people want to request now?

Anything. Not saying it will happen, but, this is your chance.

T-Shirt colors or ideas.
Achievements to boost.
Games to play.
Any tabletop games desired.
How many Switches do I need to bring, and how many copies of Minecraft Switch need to be on it?

I leave for a 1 week Alaskan cruise a week from today, and come back with about 15 days between that and AF2018.

Get your requests in now.
Originally Posted by futiles
Bring as many Switches as you've got, I guess. I wasn't expecting you to foot the bill for Minecraft. I'll gladly pitch in for a copy of that. The achievements for it should be live by the time AF gets here. I think it's more of a matter of figuring out the logistics of game version numbers and loading up achievement worlds.

Oh, and I will finally be able to get some pTart help for that Charlie Murder game I suck at...
Originally Posted by Streak Leader
Depending on what you need, I may be able to help with this as well.
Bring as many Switches as you've got, I guess. I wasn't expecting you to foot the bill for Minecraft. I'll gladly pitch in for a copy of that. The achievements for it should be live by the time AF gets here. I think it's more of a matter of figuring out the logistics of game version numbers and loading up achievement worlds.
Originally Posted by Streak Leader
I own two Switches, and I will gladly take any Minecraft support donations from people that want achievements from it.

I will bring both Switches to AF2018, and I will download and update Minecraft once I get back from my cruise.
I should still have the Charlie Murder saves for completing it on each difficulty. I also should have a few of the overpowered weapons left that someone dropped for me which makes everything one hit kill.

I am also interested in Destiny 2 trials, and also maybe a prestige raid run if anyone wants to.
I can bring a Nintendo switch and I am pretty sure I have every game on Dacoto's list, I may have to download them as needed though (or I will get yet another USB drive)

The red room is going to be a hopping place. Glad I am staying through Monday.
I haven't done any Red Dead MP yet, so would be up for that. Haven't played many of the ACA game yet either. Haven't really looked at what other quick stuff I don't have yet.
I should still have the Charlie Murder saves for completing it on each difficulty. I also should have a few of the overpowered weapons left that someone dropped for me which makes everything one hit kill.

I am also interested in Destiny 2 trials, and also maybe a prestige raid run if anyone wants to.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
Patrick already has all of the endings plus all the relics. He just needs to be dragged through the rest of the game.... (and get the weapon achievements)
I have the majority of the games requested above already on my hard drive. If anybody wants to request other easy games let me know so I can make sure to d/l them.
Fable Heroes just got added to BC, so if anyone (needs 4 people) wants to do the one online requirement, this would be a good time to take care of that.
Splinter Cell: Conviction has been announced as a GWG for July. It has some MP and some Co-op. Would like to get at least the MP done if possible. Should be easier to find a co-op partner now that it's going free.
Okay, I made a wishlist of games I would like to play at AF. I basically just filtered for unplayed games less than 2 hours on TA and here is what I got:

Quiplash
Paladin
Rememoried
Asemblance
The Station
NORTH
One Eyed Kutkh
InkSplosion
AER - Memories of Old
The Journey Down: Chapter One
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
Super Destronaut DX
Rise of Insanity
Conan Exiles
Spiral Splatter
Samsara
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Your Toy
DYING : Reborn
Decay - The Mare
Albert and Otto
Maize
Planet of the Eyes
Echoes of the Fey: The Fox's Trail
Don't Knock Twice
Canadian Football 2017
Tacoma
Black The Fall
Blackwood Crossing
Steins;Gate 0
6180 the moon

I will make sure to have the games downloaded I have seen on others list. Can't wait to see you all next week!!! Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account