Epic Challenge 2016

Gaming Chat

Which scoring system do you prefer for Epic Challenge 2016

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (41.94%) Keep Epic Challenge 2015 scoring.

× 18 (58.06%) Simplify scoring by making retail and arcade games weighted equally.

• Added 12-28-2015 08:05 AM
  • 31 votes
Who wants to be a millionaire (WP)
1.19 - A Little Help From Our Friends
For people who like pictures, here is another view...

Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
I miss all of your graphs...
Completion #12
The Jackbox Party Pack
6.04 - YDKJ 2015: Winventory
Completion #12
The Jackbox Party Pack
6.04 - YDKJ 2015: Winventory
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Dat ratio, so high for something so relatively easy....
Star Wars: Cantina (WP)
1.34 - Imperial Consumption
I miss all of your graphs...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Have I made graphs in the past? but yes, I am a nerd for statistics and visual representations of them.
Star Wars: Cantina (WP)
1.34 - Imperial Consumption
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
I noticed you have completed a few delisted WP games recently (monopoly, millionaire, and this). I am guessing you have had them downloaded for awhile?

Just curious because I missed out on getting these and just wondering if they are somehow available yet.
No they aren't available but that said the new windows 10 update for phones (only development stage) allows you to download any previous games you have purchased. My windows 7 phone died and was unrepairable along with what I thought was all these games. Until I heard about the windows 10 update. So short answer only obtainable if you previously had purchased them.

Im not mucking about though. Im doing them all now like I should've done when I purchased them. I was saving them at the time for a completion contest and was gonna try run over the top at the end.
No they aren't available but that said the new windows 10 update for phones (only development stage) allows you to download any previous games you have purchased. My windows 7 phone died and was unrepairable along with what I thought was all these games. Until I heard about the windows 10 update. So short answer only obtainable if you previously had purchased them.

Im not mucking about though. Im doing them all now like I should've done when I purchased them. I was saving them at the time for a completion contest and was gonna try run over the top at the end.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Yea figured so, but thought I'd check. I was slow to get a WP7 and then to upgrade to 8 so never got a chance to download them. Thanks for the info though!
Hunter's Trophy 2 Australia
1.29 - A hunter who knows how to hunt
Completion #8
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
4.84 (Live a Little)
Completion #13
Free Slots Fun Factory (WP)
12.56 - Straight
Completion #1
Minecraft Win 10 version
Camouflage 4.91

Completion #2
Minecraft 360
Zombie doctor 4.29

Completion #3
Minecraft Story Mode 360
Leveraging Resources 1.73
Last edited 03-10-2016 at 11:08 PM by porschephiliac.
Completion #003
Battleship
1.47 (Fish In A Barrel)
Completion #15
Destiny (Xbox 360)
3.98 - Flawless Raider
Completion #28
Tachyon Project
1.38 - Multi-Millionaire

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account