Unlocked all achievements broken

CrossfireX

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Crossfirex achievement wont unlock. It's been 3 weeks I've tried logging in every day, playing games , uninstall, different xboxs any ideas

Thanks
Crossfirex achievement wont unlock. It's been 3 weeks I've tried logging in every day, playing games , uninstall, different xboxs any ideas

Thanks
Originally Posted by xONLY INHUMANx
That sucks, they should address this, have you tried sending a message to their Twitter account Here?
That sucks, they should address this, have you tried sending a message to their Twitter account Here?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts

I haven't gone through that. I was hoping that somebody found a solution
I haven't gone through that. I was hoping that somebody found a solution
Considering that only 11% of registered players on TA have unlocked the achievement, a solution may not be easy to come by.
Considering that only 11% of registered players on TA have unlocked the achievement, a solution may not be easy to come by.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I read a comment for the solution saying it didn't pop for him either. Such a stupid achievement. I can't remember 360 having these issues.

Thanks
Is the topic still current, if so it is about a specific performance.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account