New Xbox 360 Bundles for the 2014 Holiday Season

Xbox 360

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Xbox 360 500 GB Holiday Value Bundle

This Xbox 360 500 GB bundle includes copies of Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. You also get one month of Xbox Live Gold access for new low price of $249 US.

Xbox 360 Special Edition Blue Bundle

If you decide to pick up the above bundle at Walmart in the US, there’s a special version for you: The Xbox 360 Special Edition Blue Bundle includes an arctic blue console and controller and includes everything mentioned in the bundle above, and also retails for $249.

Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle

The 4GB Kinect Bundle showcases three games – Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports, and Forza Horizon – along with one month of Xbox Live Gold access. This bundle also starts at $249, and will be available at Target in the US.

http://majornelson.com/2014/09/12/ne...oliday-season/
No poll to see what one everyone is buying?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Just need to make sure there is a "none" option!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
LOL :-)

Smile
I would honestly consider the special edition blue console if I could pick the games and not get stuck with COD games I have no interest in.
Yes! That's the 360 I was waiting for!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
LOL :-)

Smile
500 GB.. I wonder when they will start actually releasing these?
I would honestly consider the special edition blue console if I could pick the games and not get stuck with COD games I have no interest in.
Originally Posted by roce96
Blue console is awesome :-)
500 GB.. I wonder when they will start actually releasing these?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This was taken directly form the link in the first post as posted by Major Nelson: " Today we are announcing the Xbox 360 Holiday Value Bundles that will be available next week at retailers around the world."

That was posted 09-12-14... Time to go check on that Blue Box.
i dont need another 360 console as i already have a few. i will have to get a 500gb hard drive though as the 320 i have is filling up quick with free games for gold
i dont need another 360 console as i already have a few. i will have to get a 500gb hard drive though as the 320 i have is filling up quick with free games for gold
Originally Posted by DXU
This is my dilemma exactly.. sigh.. and the advert lies!!! I went to both Walmart and Best Buy and I still haven't found them.. Also the Blue is limited (Duh) to specific store unless you pre-order it.. hmm.. killing me here, just killing me.
I was at WalMart yesterday, and they had two Blue editions. I was so very close to purchase, but my home improvement projects guilted me into taking priority over gaming. One day...
I was at WalMart yesterday, and they had two Blue editions. I was so very close to purchase, but my home improvement projects guilted me into taking priority over gaming. One day...
Xbox 360 blue Edition is fantastic :-) Other Editions already sold out at WalMart?
i was at gamestop today and they have a poster up for a call of duty edition one bundle that comes with a 1tb hard drive, i have no interest in call of duty however
Last edited 10-11-2014 at 10:18 AM by DXU. Reason: originally thought this was a 360 bundle didnt pay attention enough to the poster focused more on the 1tb drive
Xbox 360 blue Edition is fantastic :-) Other Editions already sold out at WalMart?
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I dunno. I only saw the blue ones. I may get it today though.
I dunno. I only saw the blue ones. I may get it today though.
Ok

Thank you

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account