Single Day Gamerscore Binge

Gaming Chat

Hello friends. I am starting to plan a day in the future - most likely next year sometime, where I try to get 24,000+ Gamerscore in 24 hours.

One example of a great game for this that I am almost finished priming is 2020: My Country (Win 10). Many of the achievements in that game I can leave at 99% and then complete them all in just a few minutes.

I am also looking for games with quick points at the beginning. For example it looks like I could get 150 points in I, Zombie in just a couple minutes.

So if anyone has any good tips I would appreciate it.
Hi Laus,

No tips to offer, but I wish you the best of luck on the attempt. Are you going for some kind of world record?
I here Mini Ninjas has a ton of points you can pre load, or at least work your way up to and then they come pretty quick.
I'll assume at 500k you've already Avatar'd, Energy Cycle'd and Fallout 3 PC'd...
What about some stackable difficulty achievements? For example TF2, if you stack Master, Hard and Regular, plus save the last collectible, that's 240 points in under an hour. I am sure there are lots of other games with high point, stackable difficulty that I am not thinking of...
Wow 24k in a day. I can't even grasp the amount of organization required to make this happen. I'd suggest having an assistant to help transition from game to game, console hopping or look up guides if necessary.

I've never preloaded games but I know several people on TA do it for the competitions. Might be a better place to get advice on games.

Good luck Jeremy!
I know a great time and place to do it... Say maybe next July...
Wow 24k in a day. I can't even grasp the amount of organization required to make this happen. I'd suggest having an assistant to help transition from game to game, console hopping or look up guides if necessary.

I've never preloaded games but I know several people on TA do it for the competitions. Might be a better place to get advice on games.

Good luck Jeremy!
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
Right? Might need to hire some one to manage your gaming for those 24 hours!

I'm currently saving up some games for a 15k week run next May as part of a possible 100k year in 2018, and I've got about 19k in easy games stockpiled, mostly ID games I've picked up on sale the last few months for $5 or less. But even then completing all of those will take 40-60 hours.
I'll assume at 500k you've already Avatar'd, Energy Cycle'd and Fallout 3 PC'd...
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
I still need to do Energy Cycle and the other games mentioned in a recent article about 5000 quick gamerscore . I used up almost all the easy stuff, aside from foreign consoles, on the 360, but haven't really done much in the last few years. When I pulled off 11.8K in 24 hours back in 2013 I was relying heavily on Windows phone and XBLA games, so it seems that with all these 1000g ID games available I should be able to find a path to 24K.

For instance I think I have Knight Squad in a spot where I can get the full 1K in under an hour. That is a great example of a game listed as a 3-4 hour completion, which I have already played for over 2 hours, have 0G, but am close to the achievements.

Has anyone played The Swapper? Apparently you can beat the game with 0G and then fast travel to find all the hidden terminals. How long would that take to do?
I watched Brownman try this last year he started fast but slowed way down near the 20+ hour mark and fell a few thousand short.

Good luck on trying this, save the easier for the end when your exhausted.

Has anyone played The Swapper? Apparently you can beat the game with 0G and then fast travel to find all the hidden terminals. How long would that take to do?
Originally Posted by LausDomini
Don't beat the game. There is a point of no return, but once you get to that you can fast travel around the map and find all the secrets. Feel free to play the game naturally, it is very unlikely you would find any of the secret areas naturally. That's how I did it. Took around 4-5 hours playing through without a guide, then an hour to get the 1k. Not sure if I ever even finished it or not.
Thanks Hotdog! My next question regards cross-platform games that automatically unlock achievements. I take it if I play Microsoft Bingo on WP I can load the Win10 version and the same achievements will unlock there?

Do Borderlands 2, Borderlands: TPS, Castle Crashers Remastered, and Destiny work the same way? Does it matter which platform you start on?
Destiny did but it may have changed since they gave everyone a date when Rise of Iron dropped that transferring characters would stop since they would no longer support past gen. Since its your profile it may still unlock, I did all my Destiny achievements on Xbox One and just put in the 360 version they all popped on the main menu.
destiny probably won't anymore, things like Bingo, solitaire, Mahjong, etc will unlock some, but maybe not all. You might have to play a few games for some things still.

Castle crashers takes some playing, but if you had a completed save file it's pretty quick.

No idea about Borderlands or the rest.
If you have played Borderlands 2/ TPS on 360 you can bring your character forward but if I remember that's all its just a port of your characters. So it would be quicker since your already leveled.
Making good progress on the preparation. I figure at some point I am going to need to get some ACA NEOGEO games. Ideally I would love to have a list of how many points you could expect to earn in 15 or 30 minutes from each game. I might try to compile this based on YouTube walkthroughs. But if you have played some of these games and can say, "I got 800 points in this game in just 15 minutes but the last couple achievements took me over an hour", that would be great.
have u tried any of the artifex mundi point n click games? i think theres 10 or 11 of those. u can prolly do at least half of them in a day
have u tried any of the artifex mundi point n click games? i think theres 10 or 11 of those. u can prolly do at least half of them in a day
Originally Posted by ky pro 2008
Yes these are an awesome idea very quick games to 100% complete.
Making good progress on the preparation. I figure at some point I am going to need to get some ACA NEOGEO games. Ideally I would love to have a list of how many points you could expect to earn in 15 or 30 minutes from each game. I might try to compile this based on YouTube walkthroughs. But if you have played some of these games and can say, "I got 800 points in this game in just 15 minutes but the last couple achievements took me over an hour", that would be great.
Originally Posted by LausDomini
Sure seems like returning to AF after such a long hiatus would help you accomplish this goal...

We miss you.
The new Minecraft just released. If someone has a world setup, you can get a lot of achievements really quickly in that game.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account