Darksiders II Pay it forward/Do ut Des

Darksiders II

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi!
Can someone help me with Pay it forward achievement? Thank you all =)

Salve, potrete togliermi una curiosità su Darksiders II? Per ottenere l'obiettivo "Do ut Des", devo avere un amico online che stia giocando anche lui a questo gioco? In tal caso vi andrebbe di aiutarmi? Ci accordiamo per l'ora? Grazie in anticipo =)
I think that achievement has become unobtainable now due to the companies demise.
Its definitely unobtainable, i did both versions on February and tried to help a friend with the Japanese version last month and it couldn't be done.
penso i server siano ormai chiusi, se vuoi addami e proviamo ugualmente

gioco solo di notte
no offense but plz speak english as i cant understand german or french
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
I think it's Italian, something like this..

"I think the servers are now closed, if you want to try and Adami equally
play only at night"
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
It is Italian, his country flag says Italy Smile
And they have the nerve to release a Collectors set with DS1,DS2 and the season pass in the UK,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ID0VZ3A/
this achievement is now obtainable because of Nordic Games putting the servers back up, i will help anyone who needs this achievement as i own the game plus i've already obtained it. just send a msg to me on xbox live whenever any of you want to do this achievement & i'll get on to do it.
this achievement is now obtainable because of Nordic Games putting the servers back up, i will help anyone who needs this achievement as i own the game plus i've already obtained it. just send a msg to me on xbox live whenever any of you want to do this achievement & i'll get on to do it.
Originally Posted by tsumewulf
sweet..is there any prep work we need to do first? Ie, find an area or get somewhere in campaign or unlock something?
sweet..is there any prep work we need to do first? Ie, find an area or get somewhere in campaign or unlock something?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It's about 15-20 when you start the campaign, if i remember it was a green statue, you can even send something to a silver account, just play 10-15 mins into the campaign, its after you defeat a boss.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account