Games with DLC show as fully completed despite missing cheevos

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello,

several of my games where I have completed the base game show as fully completed with all achievements.
Examples are Taptiles 21/21 where I do not have 2 of them, Microsoft Minesweeper 14/14 where I also don't have several and Defiance 69/69 where I'm mising one full DLC and some more achievements.
I even seem to be in the 100% clubs for these which is of course not correct.

Also if I want to open a review in a new window I get an error message.

Apart from that the site seems to have some nice functionality already.

wingi
DLC completions are counted separately from the base game completions. Owning the DLC is not required for a completion.
On TA there is option completed game with dlc or not
Even if DLC is not counted for the completion showing 21/21 achievments is wrong when it should be 21/23 as 2 are missing.
If DLC is not counted it should be 3/3 and not counting the DLC at all it would be a lot less misleading.
Even if DLC is not counted for the completion showing 21/21 achievments is wrong when it should be 21/23 as 2 are missing.
If DLC is not counted it should be 3/3 and not counting the DLC at all it would be a lot less misleading.
Originally Posted by winginor
Hey! Well this does seem odd and you may have some valid points, but I don't know too much about the dev part of GTN all I can do is possibly get on of our eves to look into this, I recall there was some work being done on the DLC side of the site but not sure what it entailed and if it was complete. This could be a minor oversight or something that the devs are actively looking into. I'll be sure to point them over here and hopefully they can spread a little light on the issues, but please just be patient with us!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account