GTN Fitness Gamer Group (Cycle 1)

General Chat

Thanks for sticking up for me... But what's your excuse? Smile
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I'm fat and have bad knees. Other than being lazy.. yeah that's all the excuses I can think of. Oh wait, too noisy, bad lighting, wakes wife and kids when I actually do have the time.

There, I think that's all of them. Wink
Even a little participation is better than none.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I believe when I signed up I said I wasn't going to participate Wink It's better to have some numbers and this way the people who are trying can beat me and feel good about themselves!
I believe when I signed up I said I wasn't going to participate Wink It's better to have some numbers and this way the people who are trying can beat me and feel good about themselves!
Originally Posted by Kaens
I'm sensing a touch of a hostile path emerging, Lee. What I intended was not meant to instigate you, but to inspire you to motivate and support other members! Smile

We all know you can have a smaller increase, but it helps all of us seeing you (and everyone else) involved. Knowing that we're all in this together is more important than actually meeting the weekly arbitrary gs goals.

I'm pretty sure I'll miss this week's goals but I am still motivated to try because I see everyone else trying So, it's not really about points, but camaraderie. The point increase is just a perk.
Oh yeah, 36 (ish) hours left for week two folks!!! Get working!!!! If you need support or motivation, message me - I'll give you my cell and we can talk in person.
I'm fat and have bad knees. Other than being lazy.. yeah that's all the excuses I can think of. Oh wait, too noisy, bad lighting, wakes wife and kids when I actually do have the time.

There, I think that's all of them. Wink
Bad knees... that's a pretty good excuse... The points thing... you know better than that.
Bad knees... that's a pretty good excuse... The points thing... you know better than that.
See, Fsh is the master motivator. F you, Fsh, I'm going to go get 200 Kinect points right now. :grumble:

Edit: Nevermind, after 100 points my feet hurt. What was I thinking?
Last edited 06-20-2015 at 10:13 PM by Kaens.
See, Fsh is the master motivator. F you, Fsh, I'm going to go get 200 Kinect points right now. :grumble:

Edit: Nevermind, after 100 points my feet hurt. What was I thinking?
There's a new Kinect Fruit Ninja...
Fails from me again. On the upside I did swim today and I have been watching my diet. Well done to anyone making this weeks goals.
We still have about 12 hours left before I close week 2 and start week 3. Reminder for week 2: 200 Kinect-related points, and the bonus point is awarded for obtaining 11 of the 21 achievements in Kinect Fruit Ninja (the first one).

Week 3 (which starts at midnight) is 300 points Kinect=related increase, and the bonus is awarded for anyone who starts a new Kinect Arcade game within this week and finishes it.

Here's a few to get you inspired:

uploading images
Worked out this week to get the points...
There's a new Kinect Fruit Ninja...
That's just you trying to sabotage my completion %.
That's just you trying to sabotage my completion %.
In that case, there's some Let's Dance games you might enjoy.
Sadly I failed yet again.. But not for the lack of trying.. I did try but not much.. So i need to score 300 this week..
I barely squeaked it in Sunday afternoon. Later this evening I will tabulate this weeks point earners: 1 point for 200 kinect-related gamerscore, 1 point for 11/21 Fruit Ninja Kinect achievements, and 1 point for weekly Kinect related gamerscore leader. I know I score 225... let's see if I am 2 and oh for the cycle Wink

Remember, this week is 300 Kinect-related points, starting and finishing a Kinect Arcade title, and of course leading the pack for the week.

For the last 3 days, my weight average is 182. That's 5 lbs in 2 weeks guys. Just by adding Kinect (and a bit of diet adjustment)

YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!!
I barely squeaked it in Sunday afternoon. Later this evening I will tabulate this weeks point earners: 1 point for 200 kinect-related gamerscore, 1 point for 11/21 Fruit Ninja Kinect achievements, and 1 point for weekly Kinect related gamerscore leader. I know I score 225... let's see if I am 2 and oh for the cycle Wink

Remember, this week is 300 Kinect-related points, starting and finishing a Kinect Arcade title, and of course leading the pack for the week.

For the last 3 days, my weight average is 182. That's 5 lbs in 2 weeks guys. Just by adding Kinect (and a bit of diet adjustment)

YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!!

That's amazing man! Keep up the good work..
Thanks guys, but I'd rather be congratulating you! Catch up! Big Grin

I am still getting scores ready for week 2. I had an interuption yesterday and had to restart my efforts.
Alright, here's the 2nd week results and the cycle leader-boards

Week 2, Cycle 1
Name------------------KGS-------F.N.K.----------------ldr pts
porschephiliac------ 225gs-----11/21 completed Leader---3
Fshguy--------------- 205gs------ 7/21 completed------------1
Kaens----------------- 200gs------5/21 completed------------1
LAFTA----------------- 0gs------21/21 completed------------1
Roku750-------------- 0gs ------18/21 completed------------1
BigNev44 ------------- 0gs------ 0/21 completed-------------0
B8TINGU-------------- 0gs------ 0/21 completed-------------0
Preludecris ------------0gs-------1/21 completed-------------0
pTartTX-----------------0gs------ 0/21 completed-------------0

LEADERBOARD
Name --------------- Points
porschephiliac ------------ 6
Fshguy --------------------- 1
Kaens ---------------------- 1
LAFTA ---------------------- 1
Roku750 ------------------- 1
BigNev44 ------------------- 0
B8TINGU ------------------ 0
Preludecris ---------------- 0
pTartTX -------------------- 0
Last edited 06-23-2015 at 09:06 PM by porschephiliac.
Hey folks, I just finished a new Kinect Arcade game, so I have earned the bonus point for the week already! I have 240gs to go though to make the goal.

How are you guys fairing?!
Hey folks, I just finished a new Kinect Arcade game, so I have earned the bonus point for the week already! I have 240gs to go though to make the goal.

How are you guys fairing?!
What's the bonus for this week? I haven't done crap (but that's Fshguy's fault for not properly motivating me)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account