GTASC 2015 trash talking thread

Gaming Chat

Hows my team been going?
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Well if your not aware of that, maybe you should be more interested in your teammates and scoring... Smile look you just won the challenge badge so no talk from you right now....lol.
Don't think I didn't notice.. Your team has been officially ELIMINATED this week Kaens.. I know, I know you are still in the individual competition and that is wherein our little wager lays.

and LAFTA looks like you're barely holding on this past two periods.. feeling the pressure?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Finally, got that anchor off my neck! No seriously my team we were randoms put together, a few weeks my team would play a new game and contribute but for the most part it was just me. Personally I think I'm a good person to have in a random group. I score consistently and you can count on me to occasionally lose my mind. Last year I was out the first week and on no teams, so measurable improvement. Smile
Finally, got that anchor off my neck! No seriously my team we were randoms put together, a few weeks my team would play a new game and contribute but for the most part it was just me. Personally I think I'm a good person to have in a random group. I score consistently and you can count on me to occasionally lose my mind. Last year I was out the first week and on no teams, so measurable improvement. Smile
Originally Posted by Kaens
I figured after your big week you couldn't carry them much longer...
Wow Kaens I actually came out ahead of you last week. Looks like I will have to start to up my gaming from just passé to casual now, Team competitions is whittling down getting harder.. Individual competition still awhile to go It think but were almost mid year so this next few periods will see the teams that aren't trying get booted.. and the real competition is going to start to show. I'd say by August you're going to have to have a plan or face elimination.
Wow Kaens I actually came out ahead of you last week. Looks like I will have to start to up my gaming from just passé to casual now, Team competitions is whittling down getting harder.. Individual competition still awhile to go It think but were almost mid year so this next few periods will see the teams that aren't trying get booted.. and the real competition is going to start to show. I'd say by August you're going to have to have a plan or face elimination.
Stop lying and check your facts. I beat you last week too. Not buy much, but it was your turn. We're 22 weeks in and so far you've beaten me on two weeks. Week 7 by 5 TA and week 14 by 158 TA. I don't think you have a plan so I'm not at all worried :P
Stop lying and check your facts. I beat you last week too. Not buy much, but it was your turn. We're 22 weeks in and so far you've beaten me on two weeks. Week 7 by 5 TA and week 14 by 158 TA. I don't think you have a plan so I'm not at all worried :P
You barely put up any points last week, and he still couldn't beat you?
You barely put up any points last week, and he still couldn't beat you?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
That's my point! In theory, I could lose just because I zone out one week. I do have to travel for work soon and likely won't be scoring a lot of points that week.
Not feeling the pressure yet. Still having too much fun with Neverwinter. Scoring the minimum to survive.
You all suck, that is all.
Originally Posted by LAFTA

yeah, you tell em. lol
Well, I'll be looks like you did.. Hmm. You must have threw up some last minute points, because all week I was ahead of you. Oh well.
Well, I'll be looks like you did.. Hmm. You must have threw up some last minute points, because all week I was ahead of you. Oh well.
Marathon, not a race :tongue: Doesn't matter if you're winning all week if I cross the finish line first!
He's been known to do that...
He's been known to do that...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
If you're going to beat me, you better do it and not think you're going to sneak by. I'm too competitive to lose barely even on something I don't care much about. If you can win, why not go ahead and do it.
If you're going to beat me, you better do it and not think you're going to sneak by. I'm too competitive to lose barely even on something I don't care much about. If you can win, why not go ahead and do it.
I wish I had he Sheia LeBoufe meme....lol.. I acan' just up an win right now.. theres's still 1200 people playing..you know that. Also I win when you loose. or I win the whole thing.. and then that means you still lose.. but it's still going to take some time.. like at least into the fall and more than likely winter. If you'er getting tiered go ahead and just give up, I'll even let you of the money hook, but you have to publicly announce you are leaving the competition, for your own reasons.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I have no idea what that is, but it's funny.
That's not the one I was referring to. It was the Just DO IT meme....lol
i knew which one you were referring to. I just like this one better. lol
Didn't lose anyone last period, what a shame...
Looks like we all made it thru this week not sure how LAFTA keeps squeaking by since every week I see him in the elimination zone a day or two before the end of the period. I also can truly say I did beat Kaens this week.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account