GTN Fitness Gamer Group (Cycle 1)

General Chat

Is Just Dance series ok for this, cause dancing is some hard work.
Is Just Dance series ok for this, cause dancing is some hard work.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I say, if you are moving it counts...
What's the bonus for this week? I haven't done crap (but that's Fshguy's fault for not properly motivating me)
Originally Posted by Kaens
The bonus is starting and finishing a Kinect Arcade title within this week. You can't have played it before, or it doesn't count.

Yes, Just Dance games count - if the game requires Kinect to play, it technically counts. The Kinect enabled games (Better with Kinect!!) games don't. And for the record, games like WWTBAM 2012 edition counts, but barely.

I have a few ideas for next weeks' bonus, but I would like your input too! So far, I have been barking orders, which is what I really didn't want - I wanted a teamwork set-up. Anyhow, keep up the good work!! This week looks promising! I have now satisfied both goals for the week, and ready for the next challenge Big Grin
You know I just moved all my Kinect Required games down stairs right next to my work out area and this is starting to be fun.. so I'm totally going to get into this now!
Great!!! I was starting to get bored being at the top Wink
Only a few hours left to get your points for week three in!!! I'll start tallying up after midnight GTN time!!!
You can tally mine now, I hurt to much to play any more Kinect this week...
Alright friends, I will start the tallying now. I think I waited long enough for all of us to sync. GOOD LUCK!!!

Week 4 - score 400 Kinect-Required points is worth a point.
The bonus for this week? Mini Ninja Adventures!!! Score all 400 points for your weekly score and earn the bonus point! Just like that. Most guides say it takes about 8 hours, so that's a little more than an hour a day - we can ALL do it!!! I challenge you!
Leader point is still the same - score the most Kinect points this week and you get an extra point!

Now off to adding it all up Big Grin
Mini Ninja Adventures is actually really well done.

Looks like another retroactive point for me.
Mini Ninja Adventures is actually really well done.

Looks like another retroactive point for me.
Originally Posted by LAFTA
That means you need 400 in something different! Good luck Big Grin

Still calculating - lots of participation this week! I'll hopefully post in a little bit Smile
Week3, Cycle 1 June 22-28
B8TINGU --------805gs----1/1 completed--Leader-- 3
porschephiliac-- 350gs----1/1 completed -----2
fshguy-------------115gs----0/1 completed-----0
Kaens----------------0gs ----0/1 completed-----0
LAFTA---------------0gs-----0/1 completed-----0
pTartTx--------------0gs-----0/1 completed-----0
Preludecris----------0gs ----0/1 completed-----0
BigNev44------------0gs ----0/1 completed-----0
Roku750------------0gs -----0/1 completed-----0

LEADERBOARD
porschephiliac ----8
B9TINGU ----------3
Fshguy-------------1
Kaens---------------1
LAFTA--------------1
Roku750 ----------1
BigNev44-----------0
Preludecris---------0
pTartTX-------------0

It's hard to sift through all yoiur acheivements guys!! You all scored a bunch, but NOT in Kinect!! GREAT effort by Jeff (B8TINGU) scoring a MASSIVE 805 points last week - almost want to award him another bonus point! What do you think guys?

Alright, keep on playing!!
Last edited 07-01-2015 at 11:13 PM by porschephiliac.
Hey folks, three days left to get your 400 points and earn some Mini Ninjas Adventures achievements. I don't think I was clear on the bonus requirements earlier - in order to win the bonus point, you must comlete Mini Ninjas Adventures. If you have already finished it, then you get a free point! But, you still need 400 for the week... duh duh duh!!!

I am slowly running out of good ideas for the bonus point challenges - so please share a few ideas you have so we can keep getting in shape!!

Also, my average weight is now 180, and a few times I have dipped into 179 the last few days!! That officially means I have lost 25 pounds since Christmas 2014!!! Yeah, I'm feeling sexy Wink (no, not really)

If I can do it, a lazy bastard, then you all can too!!!!!!
Get folks, today is the last day of week four!! Get your ninja on and finish up that 400gs!!

I'll start tallying in the morning, so keep playing until you're in shape Wink
Here's the week 4 results:

Week4, Cycle 1 June 29-July 5
B8TINGU---------495GS---0/1 completed---2 (leader)
Lafta-------------0gs---1/1 completed---1
porschephiliac--160gs---0/1 completed---0
fshguy----------130gs---0/1 completed---0
kaens-------------0gs---0/1 completed---0
preludecris-------0gs---0/1 completed---0
pTartTx-----------0gs---0/1 completed---0
Roku750-----------0gs---0/1 completed---0
BigNev44----------0gs---0/1 completed---0

LEADERBOARD
1st---porschephiliac----------8
2nd---B9TINGU-----------------5
3rd---LAFTA-------------------2
4th---Fshguy------------------1
4th---Kaens-------------------1
4th---Roku750-----------------1
7th---BigNev44----------------0
7th---Preludecris-------------0
7th---pTartTX-----------------0

B8TINGU nailed another high scoring week and took the leader point again! I was gone half the week out of state, so I missed my opportunity to get any points this week. The only other scorer was LAFTA with a bonus point from his previous Mini Ninjas Adventures completion.

For week 5, we need to score 500 gamerscore to net the score point, and as usual, the highest scorer will get the leader point. As far as the challenge goes, the goal is to earn points in 5 different games this week (min. 50 pts per game). That means that you can't load up an easy Kinect game and get all 500gs from it!

Good luck and get in shape folks!!! Together we can overcome!

For week 5, we need to score 500 gamerscore to net the score point, and as usual, the highest scorer will get the leader point. As far as the challenge goes, the goal is to earn points in 5 different games this week (min. 50 pts per game). That means that you can't load up an easy Kinect game and get all 500gs from it!

Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Well this coincides with Bean Dive Week!! I'm also assuming this means 5 new Kinect required games?
Here's the week 4 results:
challenge goes, the goal is to earn points in 5 different games this week (min. 50 pts per game). That means that you can't load up an easy Kinect game and get all 500gs from it!
This would have been better for next week... Achievement Fest and all...
It doesn't have to be new games, just 50 or more points from 5 different ones. If you want a AF15 booost, PM me an idea or two. I may even support an extra point for attendees... (wink wink)
It doesn't have to be new games, just 50 or more points from 5 different ones. If you want a AF15 booost, PM me an idea or two. I may even support an extra point for attendees... (wink wink)
Hey now that doesn't seem very fair....now if this were for some cool prize I'd have to call shenanigans.. lol..
Hey now that doesn't seem very fair....now if this were for some cool prize I'd have to call shenanigans.. lol..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
There's never any shenanigans going on around here...
There's never any shenanigans going on around here...
Nope, not gonna do it....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account