Rovio "Sale": All Angry Birds WP games are currently free

Deals & Discounts

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Want to play Angry Birds on your WP, but just haven't been willing to pay for them? Well, now's your opportunity to pick them up at absolutely no cost to you.

The list includes:
  • Angry Birds Classic
  • Angry Birds Rio
  • Angry Birds Seasons
  • Angry Birds Space
  • Angry Birds Star Wars
  • Angry BIrds Star Wars II
  • Bad Piggies (was already free)

There are also two other Angry Birds WP downloads; not sure if they're free normally or not: Angry Birds Epic (an RPG style game that does not appear to have achievements) and Angry Birds Roost (Quote: Angry Birds Roost enriches your experience with walkthroughs, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more!: /end quote...)

Note that this apparently does not extend to Windows 8 or to either console. Only the Windows Phone games appear to be free at this time.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any of them on my phone...
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any of them on my phone...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
are you still on WP7? I think all of them are only Live enabled on W8 now

whats the deal with AB Epic? its under Xbox in the store but has no achievements, any word if they are planning to make it a live game at some point?
I haven't heard anything so far. It could just be one of those games that doesn't get live enabled.
I haven't heard anything so far. It could just be one of those games that doesn't get live enabled.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I dont like it being in the live section then, make them move it please....lol
I'll check on the wife's phone. Yes, I have my near 4 year old Trophy still (lol, really) but I got my wife the new HTC X1 or whatever it's called. I'll look on hers.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account