Ten Xbox 360 Games that were Surprisingly fun

Xbox 360

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Ten Xbox 360 games that I found to be surprisingly fun! The following are in no order

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 12 (17.91%) The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II

× 21 (31.34%) Shoot Many Robots

× 26 (38.81%) Dante's Inferno

× 6 (8.96%) Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

× 12 (17.91%) Red Faction: Armageddon

× 12 (17.91%) Dark Sector

× 15 (22.39%) Ghostbusters the Video Game

× 12 (17.91%) Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation

× 17 (25.37%) Need for Speed Carbon

• Added 03-03-2016 04:02 PM
  • 67 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
These games I paid $5 or less for, got from a bargain bin, or got for free, that I didn't expect much from. Feel free to select as many games as you agree with!

Who doesn't love a GTN poll!
Lol...it puts the post up, before you even make the poll...sorry for the delay
I own all of them but have only played two far enough to have an opinion of, I tried a boosting session for Carbon and after the first race stopped getting xp so decided not to go any further with it.
I'm basing my opinion on the actual "enjoyability," of the game and not the "achieve-ability," of the achievements. Some of the games on the list, have some seriously jacked up achievements.
of that list i have only played carbon i enjoyed it but i always have liked the need for speed series
i had a ton of fun playing Shoot Many Robots
Dark Sector was pretty cool with the glaive thing.
Dark Sector was pretty cool with the glaive thing.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I wouldn't have minded another one of those games.
I'd add 50 Cent: BoTS. Its was surprisingly fun in co-op. Especially for a bottom shelf game.
I own all of them but have only played two far enough to have an opinion of, I tried a boosting session for Carbon and after the first race stopped getting xp so decided not to go any further with it.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
That is a known bug but there is a walk around for it, of course it can be time consuming and frustrating at times but it is doable.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account