Backwards Compatible Games

Xbox One / Series X|S

The following games were made available yesterday...

Bayonetta
de Blob 2
Arkanoid Live!
QIX++
Of Orcs and Men (not all regions)
What's with the weird nature of them picking and choosing BC games. Assassins Creed 1&2 but not 3, same as Dead Space 1 but not 2&3. Unless it's a leaking of BC titles over the course of the next year to have a large majority of retail and arcade titles BC.
Bound by Flames
The Maw
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

as of today
Bound by Flames
The Maw
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

as of today
Originally Posted by futiles
i saw major nelson tweet about this and followed with there are now over 250 games that are backwards compatible
What's with the weird nature of them picking and choosing BC games. Assassins Creed 1&2 but not 3, same as Dead Space 1 but not 2&3. Unless it's a leaking of BC titles over the course of the next year to have a large majority of retail and arcade titles BC.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Multi-disc could be the problem? I have DS2/3 but I don't think I've opened them so not sure if they are multi disc.
Nothing stopping you from sharing discs around friends and using it to boot the game (unless they update the BC code to say "Only with Disc 1" can it be booted, but then what happens with disc swap requests, does it just boot a new image?
Multi discs are supported arent they? Isnt one of Feus Ex games multi disc?
Disc 1 for intro, Disc 2 for the majority of the game until you finish the final Hengsha chapter, then back to Disc 1 for The Missing Link and end-game.
Going to have to check my game when I get home tonight as I swear that I only had one disc in the case.
Half-Life: The Orange Box is now BC.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Woooo finally, it's so good.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account