Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

I tried to find a club on XB1 that was for the site, but with no luck, so i thought i would start one for those that wanna join it.
I thought it would be a fun extension of the site on to the XB1.
Can you tell me a little more? Like how does one join a club on The Xbox? Is this an update feature? Sorry I just don't know... Smile
clubs are atm on the preview, I compare it to guilds on mmorpgs, where you can join like-minded ppl with same interests, like there can be a club for 35+ Forza players from Sweden. You can share posts and you can chat. And then you can use the LFG (Looking For Group) function that are also available. And with that you can make game sessions. Me personally are member of 3 clubs atm, Xbox Preview Club (the official club for preview members), Assassin's Creed club and the one I made for GTN. Clubs and LFG will soon go live for rest of the community.
You can join a club in a few ways,
1: you can find clubs under specific games hubs
2: you can search for clubs under community tab
3: you can be invited to a club from friends and friends friends.
Can you tell me a little more? Like how does one join a club on The Xbox? Is this an update feature? Sorry I just don't know... Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Let me Bing that for you:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/...review-program
Originally Posted by futiles
You could have just asked Cortana!
You could have just asked Cortana!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Not on this computer. Currently at work.
I'm in 10 clubs, that's the maximum you can be in
Bing? Who uses Bing? Lol. Anyway I like the layman terms better from someone who's hands on at the moment and yea I was being a bit lazy, but it invites conversation.
Bing? Who uses Bing?
Anyone that likes free Microsoft money, or enjoys not having a page full of "Sponsored Results" before getting to the actual results.
Anyone that likes free Microsoft money, or enjoys not having a page full of "Sponsored Results" before getting to the actual results.
Yup, Microsoft rewards are great. Between that and Games With Gold, I've only had to buy the big games, like Titanfall 2,that I don't want to wait to go on sale.
Idk I just haven't had a lot of luck with that program, maybe its just me though. I guess I'll go back and try it out again.
Idk I just haven't had a lot of luck with that program, maybe its just me though. I guess I'll go back and try it out again.
Well, in double blind tests, it outscores Google in most user tests...
Kind of got off track from the main topic Wink
Just my two cents, Bing sucks coz the reward program doesn't work outside north America
I also created a club last week. Been on vacation and hadn't posted. It is Club GTN
Now that clubs has been released to the public I thought it was time to bumb the thread so we can get more of us in it, atm it's me and GTN Eric that are admins in the club, but rest of the admins of the site will get promoted ofc.

Hope to see you there.
Its nice to see that more and more ppl are joining our club on Xbox One, and remember its open for members of the site, you just have to request a invite to the club and either me and GTN Eric will send one for you, depending who see it first Big Grin
As long as clubs has been out, I'm surprised this hasn't been made already.
Actually I made the club back when it came out on Xbox insider. So it's been out since before it became public

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account