Microsoft Points Converter Now Available

News & Announcements

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Our first of many tools here at Gamertag Nation can now be fondled with. Of course we're talking about the (unofficial) Microsoft Points Converter. The idea has been bounced off the walls around GTN so I'm glad to introduce it to whoever may need it.

What Is It?

The Microsoft Points Converter can easily convert Microsoft Points, currency of choice for the Xbox Live and Zune Marketplace, into various currencies across the world. No fancy design work or flashy animations, just a quick and simple tool for converting. It's available for non-registered and registered members of GTN.
I've already checked this out Eric, it's great! beats logging into the xbox360 marketplace to look for how much you need to spend on buying points for content.
I always thought it was a hassle so I thought I'd try and develop something of my own since I couldn't really find one up to date here on the internet.

On a related matter, I have added another tool which identifies whether or not our gamertag syncing service is active. Since you were the first to notify me that the network had gone down (that error you had reported to me) I decided to code something which would show everyone whether or not the network was syncing correctly or not. You can check the current status of our sync network here. I have also added messages on several pages which are affected the most when the network is down. These messages will show up only when the network is down so you won't even notice them when things are running smoothly.
I always thought it was a hassle so I thought I'd try and develop something of my own since I couldn't really find one up to date here on the internet.

On a related matter, I have added another tool which identifies whether or not our gamertag syncing service is active. Since you were the first to notify me that the network had gone down (that error you had reported to me) I decided to code something which would show everyone whether or not the network was syncing correctly or not. You can check the current status of our sync network here. I have also added messages on several pages which are affected the most when the network is down. These messages will show up only when the network is down so you won't even notice them when things are running smoothly.
Originally Posted by Eric

Excellent work Eric! Kudos for all your excellent work. I really cannot credit it enough.
Nice one bud... We're getting more and more applications to make GTN the best!!! Big Grin Well done!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account