Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey, I'm new to this site and really like it so far so I think I'm going to stick around for a while Smile

One thing I can't find out though is how to rate a game without leaving a review?
Hello From Italy, welcome to GN :-)
Hey, I'm new to this site and really like it so far so I think I'm going to stick around for a while Smile

One thing I can't find out though is how to rate a game without leaving a review?
Originally Posted by FiR3KiNG Xx
Welcome to the site!

I think if you look at the lower left side of the page, you'll see "Average Player Rating". It should show the overall, and yours underneath, which you can change there. Sorry if I'm mistaken.
also if you click on the upper left (where it says gamertag nation) then scroll down you should see your most recent games played, you be able to rate them there. The just repeat until all of your games are rated.
also if you click 'edit profile' and scroll down on the far right side it will show about 5 games that need to be rated. just click how many stars and refresh the page. it doesn't take long.
Welcome to the Nation, glade to have you here and looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, as you can see she have a great community willing to help.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account