New here so I'd like to say...Hey YO!

Introductions

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Thought I'd move on in and maybe get in on some fun or games etc.
Hello, welcome to GN :-)
welcome! I like your gamerpic lol
Originally Posted by Preludecris
thanks! it is the most manly pic ever!
Welcome! Based on your icon you must be a Peggle fan, you and Fshguy talk. Personally I just deleted Peggle off my system because I need the space and I can't believe we haven't gotten more DLC yet! I thought for sure we were going to get more characters.
Welcome! Based on your icon you must be a Peggle fan, you and Fshguy talk. Personally I just deleted Peggle off my system because I need the space and I can't believe we haven't gotten more DLC yet! I thought for sure we were going to get more characters.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I enjoy it but the pic is just a bit of an inside joke with a old friend regarding her love of unicorns and how manly the gamer pic is...though maybe it is time to move on.
Welcome to The Nation it's always nice to see new members and it seems your getting along great, I like that your active, so stick around aI'm sure we have something fun to offer!
Thanks everyone! I try to at least mingle etc. Used to be pretty active at some dinosaur named site but tooo many cliques. I'm still registered at TA and 360V but this community seems better knit together.
Thanks everyone! I try to at least mingle etc. Used to be pretty active at some dinosaur named site but tooo many cliques. I'm still registered at TA and 360V but this community seems better knit together.
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
The problem with that site is there is to much diversity in the games and systems and when that happens fan boys tend to get ...um...upset and overly obnoxious. Don't get me wrong we have our own issues here and from time to time tempers flare but if it's one thing I believe in it's keeping the community what were are, like minded people trying to find a place to call home or just talk with others about the stuff we like and maybe finding other new things..There will always be misunderstandings, but I tend to see them mostly work themselves out. Just use common sense, be calm, civil and give it a chance. I've seen way too many people on other sites just blow things way out of proportion and get down right ugly, its never good for the health of the community or any involved.. especially when no one does anything about it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account