"Well, he's f****d"

Sports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

What do you think?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 15 (26.79%) They should have stripped the belt the first time he was busted with cocaine.

× 4 (7.14%) This is the last straw, I'm done with him.

× 25 (44.64%) Don't care either way.

× 5 (8.93%) What he does outside of the ring I don't care.

× 7 (12.50%) Everyone deserves a second (or third chance). Let him get help with his addiction.

• Added 05-08-2015 08:59 PM
  • 56 votes
  • Votes are public
Yay, free poll. Didn't watch the videos since I'm on my phone, so I selected don't care. Is this about deflategate?
Yay, free poll. Didn't watch the videos since I'm on my phone, so I selected don't care. Is this about deflategate?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Jon Jones, UFC light heavyweight champ. Hit & run.
Justice is finally served,,,sort of.. Hell yes they should have stripped him the first time, send a resounding message to everyone of the zero tolerance policy, but nope they seem to get treated special when your a star or have money and look he could have killed this pregnant lady. I hope that didn't cause complications to the pregnancy and or mess that kid up. Me being harsh, well maybe I wouldn't be if this wasn't the first time AND THE FACT HE TRIED TO RUN from the scene this time.. I called it a while back in another thread here, he's gonna get busted again and I also said I hope he didn't kill anyone before he does.. well IF he can make a come back from this I hope he damn well learns his lesson.. I actually hope they give him the max punishment for this and make him pay a lot of money to that lady..reap what you sew.
He is such a wasted talent...hopefully this is his wake up call and pulls his head out of his a$$.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account