2015-2016 NFL Season

Sports

Probably about as irritating it is when champagne bottles pop EVERY FUCKING SEASON FOR THE LAST GODDAMN THREE FUCKING DECADES when the last undefeated team takes a loss??
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Speaking of which, someone help the '72 Dolphins out and beat the Patriots and Panthers already
Speaking of which, someone help the '72 Dolphins out and beat the Patriots and Panthers already
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I hope they choke on that Armand de Brignac. Or catch an errant cork to the throat.
I hope they choke on that Armand de Brignac. Or catch an errant cork to the throat.
So, Panthers-Patriots Super Bowl? Both teams go 16-0?

That would be great.
So, Panthers-Patriots Super Bowl? Both teams go 16-0?

That would be great.
Originally Posted by futiles

I'll take a Panthers undefeated Super Bowl season over a Patriots undefeated Super Bowl season any day
I'll take a Panthers undefeated Super Bowl season over a Patriots undefeated Super Bowl season any day
So much this. For so many reasons.
I'll second that. I don't see how the Patriots keep it going against the better teams with as many players they've lost...
Panthers have a lot of teams they should beat on their schedule, but a lot of teams that could up and beat them.

Patriots haven't played anybody this year.... The only team over 500 is the Steelers and they were down two of their top offensive players at the time...
I wouldn't have a problem with seeing the Panthers take it all this year. This seems to be the year of mediocrity in the NFL. Only 9 teams have winning records. So many teams have looked great one week just to turn around and face plant the next two weeks. So many key injuries have hurt quite a few teams as well.
Maybe Cards Super Bowl? That would be great...
Maybe Cards Super Bowl? That would be great...
Originally Posted by Preludecris
It was pretty great last time they were there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnQwKAI4OE

Also this:
It was pretty great last time they were there:
We REALLY need a goddamn like button Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account