AFC Championship who do you think will win?

Sports

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

Who will win the AFC?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 3 (8.33%) Broncos

× 10 (27.78%) Patriots

× 2 (5.56%) Bengals

× 4 (11.11%) Texans

× 5 (13.89%) Chiefs

× 5 (13.89%) Steelers

× 7 (19.44%) Here for the Poll

• Added 01-06-2016 05:03 PM
  • 36 votes
Just curious on people's opinion... A lot of talking heads seem to favor the Patriots even though they've limped into the postseason...
Well unfortunately my team didn't quite make it, So like usual I'll go with my heart an my back up team.. The Steelers... they seem pretty fit this year...
Well unfortunately my team didn't quite make it, So like usual I'll go with my heart an my back up team.. The Steelers... they seem pretty fit this year...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Might depend if Deangelo Williams can get on field if they win this week.
At this point in the season, I honestly have no idea. I'm leaning Pats, but I definitely don't think the Steelers need any more Bowls.
This is the first year ever that the Chiefs and Royals made the playoffs in the same year.
At this point in the season, I honestly have no idea. I'm leaning Pats, but I definitely don't think the Steelers need any more Bowls.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Neither do the Pats or Broncos if it comes down to it.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
steelers can stop winning when they have as many as the yankees do
steelers can stop winning when they have as many as the yankees do
Originally Posted by DXU
They really only have 7 since the beginning of the Superbowl era. 6 is a great number...
Obviously I'd prefer to see the Steelers go all the way but if that doesn't happen, I'll settle for "anyone other than NE".
If it's not Pittsburgh, I'd be ok with KC. Mostly as a big FUCK YOU to the Eagles....
Neither do the Pats or Broncos if it comes down to it.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Don't the Broncos only have 2 wins? They have a bunch of losses, but, I think the B2B Elway wins are the only two wins.
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing a team who has never been before go and win.. if not my beloved Raiders.
All of these have never been to the Superbowl, of course only one is in the playoffs right now.
Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars
Houston Texans

Bengals have never won. Neither have Vikings in 4 tries or Arizona or Panthers in one try each.
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing a team who has never been before go and win.. if not my beloved Raiders.
So, Texans? I think they are the only team in the playoffs to have not appeared in a Superbowl.

Bengals, Cardinals, Panthers, and Vikings are just winless in the Superbowl. (Or do you mean any team to not win, whether appearing previously, or not?)
So, Texans? I think they are the only team in the playoffs to have not appeared in a Superbowl.

Bengals, Cardinals, Panthers, and Vikings are just winless in the Superbowl. (Or do you mean any team to not win, whether appearing previously, or not?)
Originally Posted by futiles
I rather see someone who's never been, but I don't mind seeing teams that have never won, actually win.. I hate the Chiefs but when they won that once I was ok with it. I like the underdogs I guess. I like to say I see the better in things..
I rather see someone who's never been, but I don't mind seeing teams that have never won, actually win.. I hate the Chiefs but when they won that once I was ok with it. I like the underdogs I guess. I like to say I see the better in things..
As a Cards fan since I was a kid, I'm used to rooting for the underdog lol

But I like where you're going. Fresh and new, and no left shark this time...
Texans because I want to see them win the Super Bowl! Go Watt!
Bengals will, but will lose to Cards.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Well, at least half that is wrong...

Oh man was that the greatest way to blow a game ever or what?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account