WWE RAW Spoilers-- 25/04/16

Sports

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

WWE’s latest preview for tomorrow’s RAW teases appearances by Shane McMahon once again, as well as the Authority. You can read the preview below for Monday’s episode, which takes place in Hartford, Connecticut:

Shane McMahon continued his hot streak across the pond in London, running his third consecutive Raw thanks to the unbelievable support of the WWE Universe. However, Monday night’s hottest show now ventures to Hartford, Conn., mere minutes from The Authority’s offices in WWE Headquarters.

We haven’t seen Triple H and Stephanie McMahon on Raw since WrestleMania, nor have we gotten their thoughts on Shane-O-Mac’s job performance. Will The Authority arrive to put an end to Shane’s new era, or will they actually deem him “best for business” at the helm of Raw?
So what was the point of Undertaker vs. Shane at Mania for control of RAW if Undertaker won the match but Shane runs RAW anyway....
I haven't seen a WWE show since The Rock left way back when his movie career had just started... In other news though I did find my Joanie Lauer's signatures today.sorry if I misspelled her name.
I havnt been watching lately but from what you posted it sounds like a way for The Undertaker to retire from wrestling but keep him around as the boss of RAW. Makes sense to me they keep a big name around but he is too old to keep getting in the ring. I would assume he physically doesnt want to or cant do it anymore but doesnt want to completely walk away. Win win for everyone involved.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account