Join the official SoT guild for GTN - spots are open!

Sea of Thieves

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Ahoy there fellow scallywags! You are cordially invited to partake in fabulous pirate shenanigans and tomfoolery with the introduction of the official Gamertag Nation Sea of Thieves guild.

As you may already know, guilds were recently introduced with season 10 so we can all contribute towards a common goal and grow our guild emissary together.

I've already pledged 3 of my captained sloops to the guild so you can hop on and play solo or with others in the guild whenever you want.

I'd also be interested in setting up some play dates for those of us in the guild to all hop on and play together.

If you're interested in joining our Gamertag Nation guild, simply let me know here and I'll send an invite your way.

Looking forward to catching up with you all on the seas!
Good to hear from you Eric!

I take it you can only be part of one guild at a time? If so, even though I am yet to play the game at all, I have already pledged future allegiance to my brother's guild. It's a great idea though, I hope plenty of people sign up!
I'm looking to start the game, count me in!
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
Invite sent! And as someone that's been playing off and on since launch, I absolutely love playing with new pirates! I'd highly suggest playing through the Maiden Voyage tutorial as an absolute first step if you're new to the game. From there you can take one of the guild ships for a spin and play however you want to play.

Also for those wondering, I think you can join up to 3 guilds in total so no hard feelings if you prefer to sail with another guild too. 😊
You can invite me! Let me know when its sent and I'll login to accept.
Awesome, invites are sent! Look forward to sailing with yall soon. I'm on periodically so feel free to join if you see me sailing in the guild.
3 Guilds you say? That's alright then!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account