Mystery Badge V

General Chat

Found 32 posts - Go to Last Post

None of the graphs I saw had a downward portion, reading left to right. While many pages had graphs, none of them (that I looked at) had one like the badge icon. But seriously, go find some sort of something that changes over time, and can have that change viewed 1 year at a time.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Perhaps my phrasing should have been:

Do any of those pages have a graph, similar to how the badge icon is a graph?
It's sad that this badge had to be Roethlisburger'd Frown
I've gone through every section (certainly not every page), I think, and checked the filters, making sure to set it to every possible variation of a year I can think of. I must be missing something because I haven't found the badge yet. LOL
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
With you on this, lol. but I didn't really get to much into it, but now with these great hints from this thread I'm going to try it again.. that and I actually have the time first holiday in my new job, nice!
super easy, and it was my 300th badge, so another badge unlocked too.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Welcome to the club...
It's sad that this badge had to be Roethlisburger'd Frown
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I snorted at this, waking up my daughter briefly. Thank you 😀
Yup, I plan on fixing that so there's an onscreen notification when you unlock a badge similar to this one. You may not know you've unlocked this badge until you receive an email notification or view your profile.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Following up on my post from earlier... Just wanted to let you guys know that you will now receive a on-screen notification when you unlock this badge. Other similar badges have also been setup to notify you on-screen as well. This on-screen notification is in addition to the email notification you will receive when unlocking a badge (based on your notification settings).
"Just wanted to let you guys know that you will now receive a on-screen notification when you unlock this badge. Other similar badges have also been setup to notify you on-screen as well."

Good to know.
I didn't know this badge existed until i accidentally unlocked it today. I guess it's that easy.
I have it, but no idea where I got it, since it was before on screen notification.
If your really having trouble with this one, you should re read what futiles has written in this thread, he literally gives you step by step instructions, the first time I searched for it I was close but didn't go to the appropriate page on my profile, (no you won't find specifically on my profile but rather yours).....cough......hint...and then after reading what futiles had said, I got it very easy. I think I probably would have eventually found it, after some time, but again with what futiles said it was just to easy. So thank you futiles!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account